Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I hope there's a picture of someone trying to buy a golf club for a £ and them being told naw, this club is at least worth more than that...

Houston said: 'Over 100 Rangers fans staged a protest outside the shop then went into the store to pick up items, some expensive and some normal.

'They were ran through the till and, when told the value of the transaction, each supporter offered £1. That, of course, is significant because its the same amount at which Mike Ashley values the name of Ibrox.

Ok first of all, we've seen the video, seen the pictures. Over 100 fans? I think not.

Also, I think Ashley values it at more than £1. It was Charles Green who valued it at a pound.

My favourite paragraph:

They have implored fans to attend the Armed Forces Day when Raith Rovers visit Ibrox on Saturday and call for the removal of Sandy Easdale then stage a boycott for the League Cup tie against St Johnstone on Tuesday, October 28.

Is this just a way to claim success and pin their name against something that would have happened? The raisin's love a bigoted sing along to support the troops so it would have been busy anyway.

Are you commissioning one? If so it would still be more expensive than the old club as per CW plus the 'current' naming rights .....

Choose a couple of photos (I suggest the current one taken in sports direct plus a photo of a golf club or your choice .. plus additionally some text you want in the speech bubble) ...

Pay a donation to charity of your choice (please more than the going rate for a skanky third rate football club in it's death throes) .. and I'll happily knock something up ...

I'll chuck in the rights for free . ^_^

Looks like bing found a photo but as you offered for a charity donation ill pop a couple of quid in the next box I see at a till.

so who's ok with ashley owning the naming rights to the stadium?

i'm much in the mind desperate times call for desperate measures and there is a need to do what it takes to get the club back up to the top of scottish football.

of course everyone realises that if he does change the name of the stadium it will be temporary and most fans will still call it ibrox

Memo for Snafu - The Rangers have never been at the top of Scottish football, I will concede that you have been at the top of the 2 lowest divisions in diddydom but apart from that your only other honour is runners up in the Ramsdens cup, mind you, you did lose to a team that were leading the mighty Bayern Munich 1-0 at some point in their history.

Houston said: 'Over 100 Rangers fans staged a protest outside the shop then went into the store to pick up items, some expensive and some normal.

'They were ran through the till and, when told the value of the transaction, each supporter offered £1. That, of course, is significant because its the same amount at which Mike Ashley values the name of Ibrox.

I'm rapidly falling in love with Sons of Struth.

Their unique brand of juvenile idiocy is just wonderful to behold.

Do they really think such stunts will even attract Ashley's attention, let alone divert him from his intended course?

They come across as daft wee boys enjoying being silly, when allowed to go to the shops without their parents for the first time.

I'm rapidly falling in love with Sons of Struth. Their unique brand of juvenile idiocy is just wonderful to behold. Do they really think such stunts will even attract Ashley's attention, let alone divert him from his intended course? They come across as daft wee boys enjoying being silly, when allowed to go to the shops without their parents for the first time.

I'm not feeling quite the emotional pull as you are, MT, but they certainly have a way of brightening your day, don't they? :)

Do none of these activists-come-latelies realise how risible their actions are? That the only people paying any attention are the likes of P&B - and that more in the spirit of waiting for the next episode of Phoenix Nights rather than an update in the FT?

i all seriousness he probably knows, naming the stadium due an emotional response will not help to make both sports direct and rangers money nor promote both brands and making money is what he is all about.

myself i have no idea why some fans are so against mike ashley he has helped to keep the club out of administration and is willing in the future to take over the club and give it stability while every other option is potentially repeating the same mistakes.

My post is in jest but you are right if stories are true and Ashley has a plan to keep this going then he's done more than the current board and the laughable Dave 'not with my money' king put together.

The sons of struth in all honesty seem like a group of wallopers who can't see past the here and now.

Ashley bought the rights from Charles green, who has been away for a while. Has he used them yet? No.

Wonder why? Is he waiting to have further control before doing so?

i dont think i would refer to the leagues my team played in as diddydom, is this typical of morton fans?

We know we are diddies, no problem with that. Watching a bunch o diddies go to parkhead and beat the champions, now that taste of victory is super sweet, you should try it.

So that's you and Vicky behaving like children. Not, in my estimation, "most" of anything, except a trio of really, really, stereotypical raisins.

"I took a picture of a pineapple in Tesco's". :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You talk about childish and yet use the term 'Raisin'.