Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes, yet again, your desperation to keep this argument going over a word that is banned on this forum for good reason is proof enough, if I was going about using the F word or variations on it then I would expected to get reported too, unlike you I am not desperate to remain a bigot though.

Words you can use? use anything you want, words that are not banned (for good reason) or cringy efforts of getting past the filter would be a good start.

Stop calling me a bigot, then. Or provide proof of my bigotry. Simple, really. Not unlike your thought processes, imho.

no 8, i respect his honesty over his past, i'm sure there are many of us that did daft things when we were young and naive, you would be hard pushed to find any angels on this forum or elsewhere. everyone grows up, changes and moves on, why can't you?.

His honesty? This is a person when his racist homophobic posting is brought up uses the argument if you can’t find a P&B racist homophobic post then he is innocent. He makes out as if because it was posted at another place it was two different people, he also makes this argument for two different teams playing in the same place being the same team. :)

i all seriousness he probably knows, naming the stadium due an emotional response will not help to make both sports direct and rangers money nor promote both brands and making money is what he is all about.

myself i have no idea why some fans are so against mike ashley he has helped to keep the club out of administration and is willing in the future to take over the club and give it stability while every other option is potentially repeating the same mistakes.

He renamed St.James' Park the Sports Direct Area and before that SportsDirect.com@St.James'Park

It was only until a new sponsored offered cash for the stadium naming rights it was ditched, said company restored it back to its previous name.

So don't believe he wouldn't rename the stadium for a moment.

You'll be hard pushed to find No 8 apologizing for his past behaviour, though. Still not getting the point?

On the racist issue especially, he tried to pretend it wasn't him, and then claimed it was just banter in a context where it was not unusual. Which I'm sure was a great comfort to any "Jigaboos" reading.

You seriously think I'm going to take criticism of my morals from someone like that? I've never claimed to be an angel but, in any climb for moral high ground, our discriminatory taxi-driver would need a telescope to see the soles of my feet.

I never denied it was me. Just another lie from you.

I never claimed to be a friend or to even admire John Gregg.

Just made up bullshit from you. It reminds me of when you claimed only supporters of two clubs used the word hate. In truth you would be hard pushed to find a more hate filled bigot on this forum than Norman. A hate filled bigot damned by his own words

His honesty? This is a person when his racist homophobic posting is brought up uses the argument if you cant find a P&B racist homophobic post then he is innocent. He makes out as if because it was posted at another place it was two different people, he also makes this argument for two different teams playing in the same place being the same team. :)

It was me that posted on ACFs. Where do you get this nonsense i claimed it was two different people.

You conveniently forget i am banned from Rangers Media and Vanguardbeard forums for mocking their bigotry. That doesnt fit with your wee agenda though does it? Nah you would rather take jokes between friends as the real me.

Just made up bullshit from you. It reminds me of when you claimed only supporters of two clubs used the word hate. In truth you would be hard pushed to find a more hate filled bigot on this forum than Norman. A hate filled bigot damned by his own words

^^^^

The racist, homophobe, bigot doth speak.

You associated with a known terrorist and suspected killer. You gave money to his business, and shook his hand, You referred to him by a friendly nickname. Seems pretty fucking sympathetic to me.

You ignored the accusations of racism, possibly hoping they would go away. You then tried to give us all a lecture on how important context was in matters of racial and religious abuse.

Again - off you pop and find the post where I made this claim. As long as football is played in Eastern Europe and South America, I think you'll find plenty of hatred attached to football.

And, as I asked your wee photographer mate - either post some proof of my bigotry or leave it out. "Damned by his own words", you say? Well, let's all see these words. Oh, sorry, I forgot. They only exist in your head.

I have plenty of other character traits to attack, without making them up.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

No8 a hate filled bigot damned by his own words on muslims

"I am honestly going to do myself an injury. Honestly i cannot believe what i am watching!!! Words fail me. I just cant put into words my utter undivided hatred for these people...Never forget and certainly Never Forgive."

It was me that posted on ACFs. Where do you get this nonsense i claimed it was two different people.

You conveniently forget i am banned from Rangers Media and Vanguardbeard forums for mocking their bigotry. That doesnt fit with your wee agenda though does it? Nah you would rather take jokes between friends as the real me.

So your friends find racism acceptable, as well? Or you find it acceptable to have racist friends?

There's a difference between criticising the post and attacking the poster. Anyway, (Fade in Santana music..)It wasn't just any the rangers poster - it was a racist, terrorist sympathising loyalist the rangers poster.

If you can't see the difference between AB's post and yours, then I'm afraid you're simply reinforcing that stereotype yet again. Do carry on.

I didnt attack you FFS..You were doing your usual of attacking Rangers posters and trying to find another way of avoiding the word filter as you are upset that pie and bovril will not allow you to dish out your sectarian abuse.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy in calling others childish while using the term Raisin to describe football supporters. Uttery tragic.

No8 a hate filled bigot damned by his own words on muslims

I feel the same about the PIRA and their splinter groups. I utterly despise them. Doesnt mean i hate the Irish or Irish Nationalists or Irish Roman Catholics.

I didnt attack you FFS..You were doing your usual of attacking Rangers posters and trying to find another way of avoiding the word filter as you are upset that pie and bovril will not allow you to dish out your sectarian abuse.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy in calling others childish while using the term Raisin to describe football supporters. Uttery tragic.

Why would you capitalise "raisin"? You're just legitimising the word. :)

Now - this racist quote - and, to be fair, you've made it clear that these are not the only people you hate:

"I am honestly going to do myself an injury. Honestly i cannot believe what i am watching!!! Words fail me. I just cant put into words my utter undivided hatred for these people...Never forget and certainly Never Forgive."

You'll not be laying any claims to affiliation to any branch of Christianity, then? What with forgiveness being pretty fucking central to that faith, as I recall?

On the other side we have Paul Murray who obviously cares about the club being backed by King (possibly) who certainly is no angel but also cares about the club, to me the Murray option seems the lesser of 2 evils.

Sevco only exist because of Paul Murrays failure as a Rangers director so I agree get him on the board as soon a possible

Right direction ? Aye , down the shitter ;)

Even before Whyte, the big transfers had stopped, but the contracts awarded to 'frees' were about the most onorous of all.

Think on chuckles and co. , and the abuse they got if they snaffled a million quid.

Then remember the clowns on £20k a week with a 3 year contract. Equals 3m without bonuses.

That is where it went tits up, and that was when Murray was in charge.