Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's fantastic that you've found a way to discount reports of sectarianism and sexism in your fellow supporters. If celtic fans can be sexist then obviously rangers fans don't need to worry about being sectarian sexists. Stands to reason. You should feel proud of your accomplishment.

:lol: you are glorious aofjays, just glorious

I think the fact you are still arguing , proves my point of some people taking the internet far too seriously spectaculalrly well in all honesty.

What argument? I answered a question for you (very nice of me I thought). You then made out like you hadn't understood and I expressed disbelief you could be so simple.

You have a very strange definition of argument.

who cares what the other lot and their mhedia friends say, their all anti british army anyway.

https://twitter.com/AngelaHaggerty

oe1aOme-_normal.jpegiHaggerty @AngelaHaggerty · Oct 18

Surprised Armed Forces Day involved at Ibrox again this year after anti-Catholic sectarian carnival last year. Lovely message to send out.

oe1aOme-_normal.jpegiHaggerty @AngelaHaggerty · Oct 18

British troops abseiling at Ibrox with the match ball. They should be abseiling with a tax bill and explaining how the country works.

Is that Fergus McCann's lassie?

does anyone take anything oor keef writes seriously?

It would seem every Orc who's been walking about with a hard on, for Dave Kings return, takes Keith very seriously.

Incidentally, where did Keith get his story on Dave kings return? The fictional blogger from Ireland.

What argument? I answered a question for you (very nice of me I thought). You then made out like you hadn't understood and I expressed disbelief you could be so simple.

You have a very strange definition of argument.

this all started because you took a hissy fit over a jokey gif of the queen. for whatever reason I am unsure , probably because you generally seem like an angry moany c**t who likes to moan at just about everything.

It would seem every Orc who's been walking about with a hard on, for Dave Kings return, takes Keith very seriously.

Incidentally, where did Keith get his story on Dave kings return? The fictional blogger from Ireland.

A lot of stupid old firm following, brain dead fuckwits.

HTH.

well i think if you look through this thread you will see numerous posts of mine critisizing keith as I still question how he remained a journalist after the "motherwell Billionaire" piece. as far as I am aware he is not taken seriously by rangers or celtics support and is seen as a bit of a joke figure.

this all started because you took a hissy fit over a jokey gif of the queen. for whatever reason I am unsure , probably because you generally seem like an angry moany c**t who likes to moan at just about everything.

Was there a clue somewhere in that emotional tear stained rant which explains how we are arguing? Or did you just quote my post because you thought it looked nice?

Was there a clue somewhere in that emotional tear stained rant which explains how we are arguing? Or did you just quote my post because you thought it looked nice?

as I said aofjays this whole debate/arguement/disagreement or however you would phrase began after you took a hissy fit over a picture I posted. Again I shall repeat , this is probably down to the fact you are a moany faced b*****d who likes nothing better than a moan.

as I said aofjays this whole debate/arguement/disagreement or however you would phrase began after you took a hissy fit over a picture I posted. Again I shall repeat , this is probably down to the fact you are a moany faced b*****d who likes nothing better than a moan.

You really didn't like me making fun of your joke did you? Did I hurt your feelings? I know how sensitive you lot are and I'd hate to have made you cry.

you know whatever point someone has been trying to make has been lost when all they have left is to comment how "seething" you , this is even more ironic considering it is coming form the constant seething ball of mess which is aofjays

^^^^^ seething, verge of tears , etc etc

Forget what account you are using?

Edited by aofjays