Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

According to a comment on McMurdo's blog, "Glasgow Rangers are an institution, revered across the globe."

The fact that anyone can believe that after the last two years goes a long way towards explaining it all.

Think for yourself, leave the blogs to idiots like densboy and Greenock Rover.

The Rangers Fans Fighting Fund do have around £2m of fans money sitting in an account doing nothing still

No they don't.

your figure of £2m, did you just make it up?

Oh that's right, I forgot. When the old club was on its knees at death doorstep your global fanbase could only manage to raise a measly amount. Thanks for the reminder :lol:

Point being, why don't they use that money to help the club? Wasn't that the point of it to begin with?

I personally hope that we get hammered in our next game, who wants to win lol

Hard to tell sometimes, is that genuinely what you took from those comments or are you just in a narky facetious mood?

It's not about winning games for King, it's about the team playing at Ibrox being able to have advantages over the other clubs. The thought of a genuine level playing field obviously absolutely terrifies King, as I fear it may do with yourself.

my calculator gave up at around £20 billion.

Seville?

:lol: you obviously have never came across normans tales of opression in deepest darkest loyalist ayrshire. tears to a glass eye material

No best man, no wedding guests, missing teeth and having to find sanctuary in Yorkshire......

Hard to tell sometimes, is that genuinely what you took from those comments or are you just in a narky facetious mood?

It's not about winning games for King, it's about the team playing at Ibrox being able to have advantages over the other clubs. The thought of a genuine level playing field obviously absolutely terrifies King, as I fear it may do with yourself.

Seville?

The latter mostly...

Obviously there is advantages, same with celtic - the larger fanbase = more finances and all that.

:lol: you obviously have never came across normans tales of opression in deepest darkest loyalist ayrshire. tears to a glass eye material

Yes, you attacking the object of benny's obsession apropos of nothing (when he isn't even online) reflects really badly on WRK. /s