Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From Kerrydale Street

lestuk 28 Oct 2014, 09:40 PM
Wee Ed KTF 28 Oct 2014, 07:49 PM
BBC Radio Scotland - Barry Leach, head of brand at Sports Direct, with Derek Llambias at the Mike Ashley Amphitheatre for tonight's advertisement, er game

Is this the same Mr Barry John Leach who seems to have been about for a couple of years now as a director of "Rangers Retail Ltd"

He was a director before even Charles and Brian

The conspiracy never ends does it ?

Hellboy is pished again

Claiming to have some psychic skills are we young F_B ?, psychotic skills I might agree with so stop making things up will ya unlike No8's tear stained drunken rant of a thread bubbling about where does he go next.

^^^^^^Rattling as he finishes his last sip of super lager and releases it's nearly ten bells

??? WTF are you babbling about F_B ?, yeh it might be fun to assume I'm an alcoholic but it is you whom is posting incoherent steaming piles of shite.

Or possibly you might be highly overcharged at your clubs biggest victory in it's short history making it to a major cup semi final whilst you tug away at your semi. :P

??? WTF are you babbling about F_B ?, yeh it might be fun to assume I'm an alcoholic but it is you whom is posting incoherent steaming piles of shite.

Or possibly you might be highly overcharged at your clubs biggest victory in it's short history making it to a major cup semi final whilst you tug away at your semi. :P

^^^^^ didnae make the shop before ten , looks like he has to tan the mouthwash type post Edited by forever_blue

Pished or stupid ... hard to tell.

Did you not know that inbetween gaining all his random abbreviations hellbhoy also learned tantric sex.. Ten bells must chime before he releases....

The Newcunto F.C. will default on Ashley's loan.

There will be Administration and then death for the joke Club

Ashley will make many millions selling of the assets, especially to those wishing to set up a 2nd tribute act.

THETHENEWNEWCUNTO F.C. :lol: ;)

The Newcunto F.C. will default on Ashley's loan.

There will be Administration and then death for the joke Club

Ashley will make many millions selling of the assets, especially to those wishing to set up a 2nd tribute act.

THETHENEWNEWCUNTO F.C. :lol: ;)

'And to you in your own little dreamworld. You're still the Queen of the Butterfly Collectors'

Maybe already been covered but what do the resident bearz make of Sally's 'anyone but Sellick' comments for the semi?

I know privately you don't want the strongest team left in the competition but still an odd comment for the Manager to make, no?

Maybe already been covered but what do the resident bearz make of Sally's 'anyone but Sellick' comments for the semi?

I know privately you don't want the strongest team left in the competition but still an odd comment for the Manager to make, no?

It's just a small team hoping to reach its first national final.

Makes sense really.

he wants the job for a few more weeks. being destroyed by celtic would be the last straw i think

Just playing the game or getting the excuses in early. Would be good to see a couple of shocks tonight though!!