Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"McCoist tells Gudetti to calm down".

"McCoist says Sevco v Celtic could fill the Maracana".

Oh Alistair...

Well the Maracana's capacity is about 15,000 more than Parkhead's, so it's really not such a massive claim.

I'm not in the habit of defending McCoist, but everything he says on that back page strikes me as sensible and appropriately phrased.

Sensationalist headlines are so much fun lol

It's not the Rangers i know either, the carry on in the boardroom, the dodgy dealings left, right and center, the fans split into many factions, the lack of direction, the poor management and lack of ethics, greedy shysters ruling the roost.

Not the Rangers i know.

Sensationalist headlines are so much fun lol

It's not the Rangers i know either, the carry on in the boardroom, the dodgy dealings left, right and center, the fans split into many factions, the lack of direction, the poor management and lack of ethics, greedy shysters ruling the roost.

Not the Rangers i know.

What's changed from the deceased clubs traits, you list above?

What's changed from the deceased clubs traits, you list above?

Heya Dave, any news from our Yorkshire based chum? (not Charles)

Really enjoying the peace and quite without the smarmy toads pompous pish.

When he allowed himself to be fukked over after singing a perfectly good tune at a private party that was the turning point when our club Rangers became fair game to our enemies hellbent on trying to destroy us.

Don't normally follow links to sites like that but there are a few belters like above on that thread.

So a QC thinks you're a new club, that'll be two of them now eh HB

It's not the club I know either. Well put Donald. Old Rangers died. The new club is quite a different lame animal. Mike Ashley will allow this dog to limp along until his theft of the retail deal ends in four years. He's not interested in champions league. Once the new Rangers is back in SPL the fans will return and sales of his polyester shite will bring in £££. He has his own men on board do that his desk is protected, that's all. No sugar daddy just more of the same for this new club.

The trouble with Sevconians is that they never really look into the future. Okay, they dream of a sugar daddy who will permit them to buy the CL for the next 10, 20 or even 30 years but they never think of what might happen when that sugar daddy dies. King spoke of wasting part of his kids' inheritence to keep afloat a financial Titanic. How long would £30M last them in the Premiership when they've already blown upwards of £80M just to try to climb out of the lower leagues? If I was one of King's kids, the last thing I would want to do was live on tins of Baked Beans just to keep a fat incompetent slob in a manager's job.

Sugar daddies have limited lives and what comes afterwards? If you really want to keep your club going into a far distant future then fan ownership is the only way. The only problem is that the Govan bampots would immediately start arguing about the colour of the grass if they ever took control. Half of the support is walking around in AC Milan shirts. The whole enterprise needs to be put to sleep for its own good.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

A load of Celtic fans etc agreeing with Donald Findlay. You've got to laugh! :D

I've always thought he was a buffoon at best.

In fact, he was discussing his emotions towards the club and he can have whatever feelings he wants about the club as far as I'm concerned.