Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is it asking too much for the head coach to be caught up in all of this and to do time behind bars? Obviously would prefer this not to happen for a few years to enable him to keep going with his plan of getting the Sevco back to their rightful place.

You mean McCoist?

It looks like the only way we'll get rid of him, as he aint getting sacked and i doubt the (sweary words) will resign.

Edited by bennett

You mean McCoist?

It looks like the only way we'll get rid of him, as he aint getting sacked and i doubt the (sweary words) will resign.

Tbf he's the only one that's been there from start to finish of this sorry story, despite his village idiot act he must have a few tales to tell.

Tbf he's the only one that's been there from start to finish of this sorry story, despite his village idiot act he must have a few tales to tell.

He can tell the tale of why he backed Green and got a lot of fans to buy season tickets, plus he explain his wages,bonuses and shares.

Finding it impossible to be civil towards him now, the damage he has done to the club is up there with the rest of them.

Hmmm looks like uncle charlie may not be as clever as he thought he was.

Don't worry P&D's i'm showing lots and lots of humility as i type this, humility being very important to you lot.

You mean humiliation I think, and it is suffer rather than show but a good try.

On a scale of Stand By Me (a fun-filled coming of age movie) to The Road with Vigo Mortensen (trying not to get eaten by cannibals in a post apocalyptic land where nobody loves you and you can trust no-one). Just how much would you say you are enjoying the journey?

It is easy to be wise after the event. However many of the posters on this forum were wise BEFORE it happened. The truth does hurt sometimes. But of course they were accused by the Rangers loyal of being misguided and even part of some evil conspiracy.

Some might now argue that the really guilty ones are those who gave the incoming charlatans their credibility. Some did it because they were just stupid and gullible, other did it because their pockets were lined with tarnished silver. And I don't mean just from those arrested so far, or even Whyte, but Charles Green and his regime, even right to some of the current board.

We know the names of those 'legends' who sucked up to people they thought had money and power. Those who sat in the directors box so they could be photographed discussing the game with guys who didn't give a toss about the game. They just counted the crowd.

Uncle Walter and Fat Ally were the two with the deepest pockets and the least shame.

Please Rangers supporters, wake up, face up to what is happening and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Rangers: police probe events after Green took over at club

Martin-William-wee.jpg
Senior News Reporter

Sunday 16 November 2014

POLICE who detained four men investigating the alleged fraudulent ­takeover of Rangers by Craig Whyte are also probing events before and after the purchase of the club by the consortium headed by former chief executive Charles Green.

Ibrox1_27.jpg

Three of the four held by police are David Grier, Paul Clark and David Whitehouse from Duff & Phelps, the company that was appointed administrators after the business fell into insolvency under the reign of Whyte from May 6, 2011 to February 14, 2012.

Clark and Whitehouse, who were appointed as joint administrators, are alleged to have negotiated the purchase by Charles Green's Sevco consortium of Rangers assets in June 2012 with £5.5 million, believed to be in the form of a loan.

The Sunday Herald can reveal that a report sent to the ­procurator fiscal in Glasgow over the affair before the detentions related to alleged "incidents" between ­January 2010 and November 2012, a period which covers over a year before Craig Whyte took the reins at Rangers but also up to five months after the Charles Green consortium bought the assets.

Of the five identified in the report, Whyte is the only one not yet detained. A warrant has been issued for his arrest and he is believed to be abroad. Green is not one of the five named in the report.

Whyte is alleged to have completed the purchase of the club by selling off the rights to three years of Rangers season tickets to London-based agency Ticketus to raise £24m. It is believed that most of that was used to pay off the club's £18m debt with Lloyds Banking Group, a condition of the club sale.

In October last year, Rangers' auditors Deloitte flagged up Whyte's legal battle over ownership, saying it was a key uncertainty hanging over the Ibrox business. Rangers have consistently said Whyte's claims have no merit.

Duff & Phelps was at the centre of a misconduct and conflict-of-interest probe by the Insolvency Practitioners Association after complaints about its appointment as Rangers administrators.

But in June 2012, the IPA cleared them after a "thorough investigation" which concluded the company had "complied with the relevant guidance".

The former Rangers administrators said three of their staff were held for questioning over work done while they were employees of MCR Partners, before its takeover by Duff & Phelps in October 2011.

Duff & Phelps spokesman Marty Dauer said: "We believe that our work for Rangers was conscientious, thorough and properly performed in every respect. Duff & Phelps has actively co-operated with all relevant investigating authorities throughout this process. In addition, we have provided thorough reports on our role in the administration of Rangers Football Club to the Court of Session and the Insolvency Practitioners Association."

It is easy to be wise after the event. However many of the posters on this forum were wise BEFORE it happened. The truth does hurt sometimes. But of course they were accused by the Rangers loyal of being misguided and even part of some evil conspiracy.

Some might now argue that the really guilty ones are those who gave the incoming charlatans their credibility. Some did it because they were just stupid and gullible, other did it because their pockets were lined with tarnished silver. And I don't mean just from those arrested so far, or even Whyte, but Charles Green and his regime, even right to some of the current board.

We know the names of those 'legends' who sucked up to people they thought had money and power. Those who sat in the directors box so they could be photographed discussing the game with guys who didn't give a toss about the game. They just counted the crowd.

Uncle Walter and Fat Ally were the two with the deepest pockets and the least shame.

Please Rangers supporters, wake up, face up to what is happening and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

march on Hampden

threaten a clown

picket the BBC

threaten to burn down Starks Park

that sort of stuff?

Do you think Walter will get his "honourary" knighthood taken away? Sevconians are such fickle creatures. :lol:

PS Did I get that right or did I really mean faecal?

Edited by WeeHectorPar

What about you? I'd thought you lived in Paisley, but you rubbished the very notion once before, as I recall. I didn't think you lived in Glasgow, but the other day, you claimed to be a city/big town type chap. You put 'Glasgow Area' as your location, so tell us No8 - where do you call home? Is it some rural beauty spot or the type of place where you're already doing well as regards life expectancy?

You want to have a go at where i live and i ll be sticking you in to Div.

I know he doesn't need me defending him but Haggis Pakora is NOT AWRA so shouldn't be held responsible for anything Chris said in the past.

AWRA was K-KOKE. I take it he has been banned yet again under that alias so no doubt we will see him return shortly under a new name but it is not HP.

I know he doesn't need me defending him but Haggis Pakora is NOT AWRA so shouldn't be held responsible for anything Chris said in the past.

AWRA was K-KOKE. I take it he has been banned yet again under that alias so no doubt we will see him return shortly under a new name but it is not HP.

So who is HP an alias of?

Is it not the case that fat Sally knows where all the bodies are buried, that keeps him in the job.

It soon won't matter when the site gets bulldozed and everyone connected with the place during the past few years gets locked up. Sally can squeal like a pig but it won't make the slightest bit of difference.

PS Can't imagine what it will be like in the Bar-L for Coisty when everyone wants to touch what's been up Sue Barker.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Yeah i would agree with you here Bud.

HP may actually be even more stupid than AWRA. Definite alias though.