Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

and jogging...running...and sprinting away ;)

What happened here?

The guy was out jogging, minding his own business?

No8 heaped threatening abuse on him which Spence ignored as he continued jogging?

You pair giggle over some perceived victory like kids who've shouted at a teacher in the street?

Jum spence was fibbing.

Oh God, I'd forgotten about this one - the nonsense about how Jim Spence must have been lying about Rangers and their fans, for no other reason than to make Rangers look bad, presumably because the very idea that Rangers fans might be abusive was unpossible.

There have been so many targets in the new club's omni-directional jihad on Scottish football that it's easy to forget the minor incidents.

Oh God, I'd forgotten about this one - the nonsense about how Jim Spence must have been lying about Rangers and their fans, for no other reason than to make Rangers look bad, presumably because the very idea that Rangers fans might be abusive was unpossible.

There have been so many targets in the new club's omni-directional jihad on Scottish football that it's easy to forget the minor incidents.

I think it's safe to say that Jum lied to divert attention away from his silly comments.

march on Hampden

threaten a clown

picket the BBC

threaten to burn down Starks Park

that sort of stuff?

May I add;

Throw a hissy-fit over a T-shirt

Boycott something for no apparent reason (probably Utd)

Cheer a spiv

Boo a spiv

Fawn over an ex-pat criminal spiv

Shout sporting continuity and ASA a lot! (Whilst not really believing it, which is why item one is so funny)

Whatever the Sevconians do you can be sure it won't be positive.

Yours

aDONis

I think it's safe to say that Jum lied to divert attention away from his silly comments.

Did he, aye?

I recall this one as your club's supporters making utter fools of yourselves yet again while the whole of Scottish football pointed and laughed. This kind of thing tends to blend in to the hundreds of other occasions where you made fools of yourselves and were pointed and laughed at over the last few years though, so I'm not going to claim that my memory is 100% reliable.

But then, perhaps like wee Jim, I'm disgracefully biased and very keen to tell lies to make you all look bad, for no observable personal gain whatsoever.

May I add;Throw a hissy-fit over a T-shirtBoycott something for no apparent reason (probably Utd)Cheer a spivBoo a spivFawn over an ex-pat criminal spivShout sporting continuity and ASA a lot! (Whilst not really believing it, which is why item one is so funny)Whatever the Sevconians do you can be sure it won't be positive.YoursaDONis

How about showing a red card to the liquidation of a company that runs the club.

Or RFFFF raising money to help support a company financial that was running the club.

You would need a sense of humour, I think you have a problem in this area.

Try me.

I'll have you know that I'm widely regarded as a mildly amusing chap on a good day. Well, perhaps 'widely' is pushing it, but try me anyway.

I'm desperate to hear the tale in all it's glory. It has the potential to be quite funny.

Did he, aye?

I recall this one as your club's supporters making utter fools of yourselves yet again while the whole of Scottish football pointed and laughed. This kind of thing tends to blend in to the hundreds of other occasions where you made fools of yourselves and were pointed and laughed at over the last few years though, so I'm not going to claim that my memory is 100% reliable.

But then, perhaps like wee Jim, I'm disgracefully biased and very keen to tell lies to make you all look bad, for no observable personal gain whatsoever.

Maybe the new motto of Sevco should be the following (spoken in the voice of Frank Spencer)

"Every day and in every way, I'm getting a little bit more idiotic".

Sorry mate, really I am, but somehow you do not have me convinced

Tell you what, spend the next week convincing me that you are not just a boring lifeless troll whose life revolves around a football team he does not support and make me laugh (just the once will do) and I will tell you the story of the jogging Jim spence.

Don't worry Ted. My life revolves around much the same things I'm guessing yours does.

There's often sport to be had on here at times though. Pretty good natured for the most part usually, until people get a little spiteful on occasion of course.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Sorry mate, really I am, but somehow you do not have me convinced

Tell you what, spend the next week convincing me that you are not just a boring lifeless troll whose life revolves around a football team he does not support and make me laugh (just the once will do) and I will tell you the story of the jogging Jim spence.

Even better idea. Why don't YOU spend the next week trying to convince us that what you claim to support is a real football club and not just a sketch invented by Chick Murray (oh how I love that name) or Billy Connolly just to make US all laugh?

You would have had to be there as well as having a sense of humour. We all laughed at the 'jogger' or should i say the 'White Usian Bolt' :lol:

Fair enough. 'Had to be there' moments rarely translate well into writing.

Last time I was in Dundee, I saw him too, although it certainly wasn't funny.

I don't know what the connection was, but he was at my cousin's funeral in September. He looked quite upset.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Ok mr Dunfermline ******** fan.

Any sign of those accounts being published yet, Tedi, or are Deloitte worried about Dumb and Dumber, arrests and Sevco hitting the headlines in the same article? We'll soon know who owns the deeds or should that be the dieds. The shit is about to hit the fan over Broke Stadium and with all the layoffs in the pipeline there will be nobody to shovel it away.

Your club is going to come out of this shining like a new pin, no blame to be attached to it, but with no money, no investors, an aging squad of players not worth a shit and a staff that is pushing you closer to bankrupcy by the hour, have fun taking the piss out of provincials who have done what was needed to keep their club alive despite having little money. I daren't think what Hearts would have done to your lot this year if they had even a quarter of the budget your spivs have pocketed in the past couple of years.

There are many on here, most in fact, who are happy to have a team, usually from their home town, that they can support. Many have never won the slightest thing in their entire existence but thay still love THEIR club. It is something they can be proud of because it represents something decent in their lives. What can Rangers give to their supporters apart from an image of a whore passed from spiv to spiv, raped until it bled dry, resuscitated by more spivs so they could empty the pockets of a gullible public and soon to die again so that more businessmen can fill their pockets.

You and the other bumcheek have a great deal to feel proud about. In the days of lifetime contracts you systematically stole players from other clubs just to keep them down, whether you needed them or not. Now the boot is on the other foot, you squeal like pigs about conspiracies against your glorious club, as though any of us could give a shit about you. You lived and you died by the sword and the whole of Scottish football is laughing itself silly about your f*cking circus, nobody here really wants your joke of a club to die. "It's all about the Rangers" they shout. Aye, Scotlands own free comedy channel.

Yer right their are many football fans who can rightly feel proud of their club....just a pity you are not one of them, your are consumed by another club, take comfort in the fact you are not alone if you wish.

Yes I am proud of my club (and please don't bother going back to that post I made when I said I had had enough of them when they lost to Airdrie). Jock Stein's son George was in my class at school, I met the great man on numerous occasions and even trained with the players at EEP. The greatest night of my football life was when we beat Valencia 6-2.

Don't try to tell me about pride in my team. We are bringing ourselves back from a difficult position and cannot spend money like water unlike others I can mention. Why do you think I have so much respect for Hearts? It's because they are doing things the correct way. Maybe they won't go up this year, though I honestly hope they do. At lest they are rebuilding their club with a view to a sustainable future as are the Pars.

Rangers, on the other hand, have spunked away in excess of £70 million just because it is the Rangers way and because WATP. And of course , next year you are going to win the Premier League and then rake in millions from your odyssey in the Champions League. You lot don't live in the real world and yet you have the nerve to call us deluded (please note Benny Boy).

As to why anyone should come on this forum, it is pretty evident to someone with a braincell in his head. Why did anyone watch Monty Python, The Young Ones, Blackadder or Mr Bean on TV? It is because the comedy was zany, sick some might call it, much the same way that Sevco is run.

Fair enough. 'Had to be there' moments rarely translate well into writing.

Last time I was in Dundee, I saw him too, although it certainly wasn't funny.

I don't know what the connection was, but he was at my cousin's funeral in September. He looked quite upset.

And the moment is ruined by the mildly amusing Monkey.

No, no no, I was not talking about other Dunfermline fans, just you.

Do you copy and paste these clichés? what is favourite source?

Sorry to disappoint you but I do write this stuff myself. I don't need to invent a life for myself. What I write about myself really did happen. Sick at the thought that I regularly visited Jock Stein and his family at Thimblehall Drive in Dunfermline when he led us to our first and greatest triumph in Scottish football? I don't need to post clichés. I was there and am proud that my wee team still exists, unlike your Rolls Royce that burst into flames a couple of years ago and had to be scrapped.

You don't have any lessons to give to any football supporters; your club died and you support an ersatz which is now in casualty and dependent on monthly handouts from a spiv who is only keeping you alive so he can milk you for millions. Rescinded the naming rights contract? I bet the board even gave him his quid back. :lol: