Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How serious is this offer. The share offer was touted as 8 million worth ... The offer reads as they want to pay 6.5 for the lot, gain 30% of the company and two seats on the board ...

I can't see MA or the controlling shareholders and their directors going for it ...

Even taking into account the 8 million they need ... plus 3 million for MA loans .. (has letham got his 1 million back yet?) ... less fees for the share issue and there is rumours of other debts mounting as well ... it's a joke ...

Admin is looming if this is the best offer forth coming ....

It looks like a Happy New Year for Scottish Football ..... :thumsup2

Hmmm on one hand you 3 businessmen who have all done fairly well on the other hand Densboy (pro poker player and spokesman for Philip Macthingimy)

Rumour has it (timmy rumours, so we can dismiss it) that their £8m needed to see out the next 12 months is based on the following conditions applying:-

1. Promotion to the SPFL

2. 40k season book holders, paying £100 more per ticket than now.

3. Having a wage bill on par with Aberdeen.

If they achieve this then the 8m will still be needed to see out the 12 months ...

Fantastic .. what can go wrong.

Mrs ThirdRock summed it up this morning. She knows very little about football, but she asked two pretty simple questions.

"Why does anyone want to put money into Rangers? Are they not burst?"

Maybe she knows more about football than she lets on about.

See Densboys post as an example of how to tell a proper whopper.

I am actually fairly upbeat, seems there actually is a queue of genuine saviours folk willing to invest out there, it also appears that the SFA were aware of this when they knocked Ashley back.

Is that you suggesting Ted, that the SFA made their decision, safe in the knowledge that it would be to Rangers' advantage?

Is that you suggesting Ted, that the SFA made their decision, safe in the knowledge that it would be to Rangers' advantage?

Cannae be, No8 keeps assuring us that the SFA are doing all in their power to destroy Rangers.

Hmmm on one hand you 3 businessmen who have all done fairly well on the other hand Densboy (pro poker player and spokesman for Philip Macthingimy)

And on the third hand ...

There are countless examples of "businessmen who have done fairly well", but who left their brains behind when they got involved in football. Murray and Romanov spring to mind, not to mention Dave King, who allegedly lost £20 million "invested" in the first incarnation of Rangers but appears not to have learned anything.

Even Roman Abramovitch has yet to see any return on the squillions he's spent at Chelsea.

Bennett, do honestly think the media reports on the three bears are anything more than morale boosts for the Orcs at the moment?

The good ship Sevco is sinking Benny ... it's taking on water and the pumps are working overtime to keep it afloat .... :lol:

Ok the media made the reports up for laugh, the two Georges and douglas haven't really made an offer.

Would be nice if the SFA explained their reasons, Stewart Regan did promise full transparency and we seem to be drifting back to Farry days.

Oh dear ... you're not going to try an d say the question about the controlling interest was not there ...

You chopped my post to

An offer has been made ....

Just answer the questions then .... or carrying deflecting.

Here to refresh your memory

You added the bulk of that post at "

Edited by DhenBhoy, Today, 13:08. " after i replied so stop lying.

You edited my post and chopped it down (my original post contained questions, it was not a one-liner).

It's what you do.

Questions too hard for you petal .... shocker.

You edited your own post then accused me of deflecting, your edit is time stamped :)

Ok the media made the reports up for laugh, the two Georges and douglas haven't really made an offer.

Would be nice if the SFA explained their reasons, Stewart Regan did promise full transparency and we seem to be drifting back to Farry days.

Farry and Walker ruled periods were a golden age compared to the present roasters. Who would have thought that at the time?

What a poor return on investment this new ibrox based club have proved to be. Why should anyone else invest their money? Very confusing indeed. £80 million,so far?, surely not ?

This is what I love - they keep talking about "investment", and "investors", when the institution is basically....

MoneyPit.jpg