Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is 'CHUM' perhaps a sectarian insult?

No it's not, I merely capitalised the whole word that Monkey Tennis had used. Nothing more, nothing less.

HTH.

Edited for bad spelling.

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

That was you just indulging in the kind of address which, in your wee myth-mangled brain, counts as being "a complete dick".

Better get some PMs fired off, Little Grasp, because you're in no state to hold out on your own tonight.

But he can't be a complete dick, No.8 says he's a decent guy and I believe No.8........................

.......has made a terrible error in his judgement of Tedi's character.

Looks like the players are jumping the ship. It's Titantic all over again :lol:

giphy.gif

£1M is an absolute bargain for Lewis, brightest youngster to come out of MP for years, still I can understand why the fee is so little

He shown some talent, but he's untested at any meaningful level. The reason the fee is low, is because your club is in no position to price gouge.

Why were they liquidated if a CVA was agreed?

They paid the CVA RATE idiot, the CVA failed but in order to continue as the same club they still paid that rate to their creditors via the FA, that's why they continued on as the same club, and debt dodgers Rangers 1872 died .

£1M is an absolute bargain for Lewis, brightest youngster to come out of MP for years, still I can understand why the fee is so little, he is unproven on any stage that matters and Rangers are desperate for the money, no brainer for the lad too as the English championship is better than any division in Scotland and he will be getting 5x what he is currently earning.

All the best Lewis, looking forward to seeing what you can do in a Scotland Jersey.

Beggars can't be choosers. Welcome to our world.

I imagine that's not his Evening Times account.

It will be, him and Matthew Lindsay can't conceal they're love of all things rangers via their twitter accounts, after all the Evening Times is just Rangers fanzine.

Check Lindsay's Eveningtimes profile page, and how he covers Celtic and Rangers since 1999, then check his archive below, Rangers,Rangers,Rangers,Rangers.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/author/matthew-lindsay

Edited by THE KING

In fairness, ET lists its Thistle coverage and great pearls of wisdom from Archie under 'sport'. The Ugly Half Sisters get their own sections, thereby making them easy to avoid.

Seems too much to expect journalists to put their colours aside and do a job. As for pundits, fucking disgraceful.

An insight to their mentality ... rich people should fund 'their club' .. it's not really a company and a business to make money.

Other people should part with their wealth to put on a show for the Ungrateful Dead.

They should just dilute their investment and hand control over to King ... and forget the millions they "invested" sorry donated ...

They really do not get it ....

Oh DhenBhoy, it's you that doesn't get it. Repeat after me "We...Are...The...Peepul." :lol:

I'd say it still hinges on the negotiations ... nothing has even been agreed upon yet.

33.3% Kingco, 33.3% 3 Tenners and 33.3% Brian Hibeefan would be nice. That would give us endless fun as they rip each other's throats out.

Edit: Make that 30% all round with the other 10% going to Sally as severance pay. :thumsup2

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Nicky Law is away as well?

Is that not two players the Orcs consider to be in their 'better players ' category .. gone bye bye .. ??

Rangers fans moan about Law a lot, but he is a decent player, certainly a first team regular. If he goes, following McLeod, it really does raise the idea that a firesale is being conducted. Unless they're somehow banking on bringing in new players, that would be the midfield hugely weakened already.

It's hard to tell yet, but if this continues, they really will be putting themselves in a place where even reaching the play-offs becomes a challenge.

Also why do people seem to be stuck on the idea that the players in the first team would struggle to find other clubs because of the wages they are on now?. There are rumours about Dene Shiels going to Partick Thistle and Fraser Aird to Dundee, if true these players are not going to demand Rangers wages from those clubs as they will be pricing themselves out of the market.

The wages argument remains a powerful one. It is asking a lot for players with families and mortgages to willingly take huge pay-cuts. Players with pride or ambition connected to their youth can maybe stomach it, but others would (quite naturally I'd say) wish to stick it out and get what it was agreed they were due.

The fact that for some players, nobody else will pay them the same, is a significant hurdle if Rangers wish to offload them.

By the way Snaffers, I've only just noticed your defection to ICT. Did this happen ages ago and I missed it? What's the rationale?

An insight to their mentality ... rich people should fund 'their club' .. it's not really a company and a business to make money.

Other people should part with their wealth to put on a show for the Ungrateful Dead.

They should just dilute their investment and hand control over to King ... and forget the millions they "invested" sorry donated ...

They really do not get it ....

Your comprehension skills get worse everytime i read your posts.

I read that rant as someone who is upset over the millions which have been needlessly squandered at boardroom level through wages/bonuses/fees and those lovely onerous deals.

Rangers fans moan about Law a lot, but he is a decent player, certainly a first team regular. If he goes, following McLeod, it really does raise the idea that a firesale is being conducted. Unless they're somehow banking on bringing in new players, that would be the midfield hugely weakened already. It's hard to tell yet, but if this continues, they really will be putting themselves in a place where even reaching the play-offs becomes a challenge.

This season is finished, it has to be a complete rebuilding process (if the club survives that is) from top to bottom and that will take a few seasons (again if we survive).

Looks like any players worth anything/on decent wages will be off but will they be replaced by loan players - by players on lower wages or not replaced at all - or is this just a get as much cash we can before an insolvency event happens scheme?

Best result a few more years down here rebuilding doing what McCoist couldn't be arsed be doing (last season he had the perfect opportunity but was too stubborn to try it)

Worst result an insolvency event.

This season is finished, it has to be a complete rebuilding process (if the club survives that is) from top to bottom and that will take a few seasons (again if we survive).

Looks like any players worth anything/on decent wages will be off but will they be replaced by loan players - by players on lower wages or not replaced at all - or is this just a get as much cash we can before an insolvency event happens scheme?

Best result a few more years down here rebuilding doing what McCoist couldn't be arsed be doing (last season he had the perfect opportunity but was too stubborn to try it)

Worst result an insolvency event.

A combination of flogging everything, before insolvency kicks in could raise relegation as a realistic prospect this season then.

It would be nice, but I can't see it happening.