Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aberdeen must have set a world record for the quickest title challenge capitulation/fail, one week they looked like they had a chance to win the league, roll on 2 weeks later they're getting slaughtered like lambs

See Ally McCoist old ranger last season ever. 15 point lead snow on dike

Ken back on the celtic minded blogs, desperate for something they say to come true.......and yes John James is a celtic fan, he made a daft mistake with one of his email addresses which was traced back to a now deleted twatter account, not deleted quick enough though.

So your heroes are (1) a scottish guy who pretends to be irish and cannot decide what his real name is and an a celtic fan in his 40`s who spends his time pretending to be a Rangers fan.....keep on donating, Phil deserves a new jacket.

How do you know all this? I can't be obsessed enough.

Ken back on the celtic minded blogs, desperate for something they say to come true.......and yes John James is a celtic fan, he made a daft mistake with one of his email addresses which was traced back to a now deleted twatter account, not deleted quick enough though.

So your heroes are (1) a scottish guy who pretends to be irish and cannot decide what his real name is and an a celtic fan in his 40`s who spends his time pretending to be a Rangers fan.....keep on donating, Phil deserves a new jacket.

Does citing a piece written by someone really mean that said someone is automatically your hero?

That's weird.

In fact, I just quoted you. Does that mean you must be..?

My heroes are Willie Miller, Alex McLeish, Joe Harper, Davie Robb, Doug Rougvie and about 200 similar AFC stalwarts; Bob Dylan, Neil Young,Bruce Springsteen, Deuchars brewery, Stewart Lee, Ross Noble etc etc.

My heroes are billy McNeil, wee Jinky, Andy walker, Henrik thingimy, Danny mcgrain, big bawface jock and about 200 similar CFC stalwarts; Bob Dylan, Neil Young,Bruce Springsteen, Deuchars brewery, Stewart Lee, Ross Noble etc etc.

Fixed that for ye.

The dreaded SMSM have buried the truth but Philip will break the story.....

I can only think of a couple of Celtic forums where they think ill phil is anything special.

The one I post on, to a poster we think he's a knobber.