Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The QC and Dougal haven't been on in a while.

Are they

A. In jail

B. On a secret mission for the Rangers Football monitor site

C. Had their phones confiscated by their carers

D. Trapped doon a well

"Can you take us through the process of administration, liquidation and the formation of the new Rangers"

moriarty___surprise_face___gif_by_talich

"but legally Rangers died?"

"yeah"

2nunol.gif

"Dave King is a safe pair of hands, he's been talking about investing £30/£40 million"

David-Tennant-Laughing.gif

The QC and Dougal haven't been on in a while.

Are they

A. In jail

B. On a secret mission for the Rangers Football monitor site

C. Had their phones confiscated by their carers

D. Trapped doon a well

E. the QC is banned, IIRC. Couldn't care less about Dougal - worse poster than I am.

What did he do?

I don't know. He hasn't been active for months, and his member title says "Banned".

Perhaps he's not banned, but when I see the member title saying banned, then that's what I assumed.

I PM'd the PM Gang and none of them know what's happenned to him.

(That last statement was meant to be a joke, BTW)

Has it been announced when Whyte, Green, Duff n Phelps an the rest of the cast are in court again? I thought i read it was this year?

This is what we need to know. Ra berrz need to get a Party Line sorted, and the rest of us need to get the Butterkist in.

I don't know. He hasn't been active for months, and his member title says "Banned".Perhaps he's not banned, but when I see the member title saying banned, then that's what I assumed.I PM'd the PM Gang and none of them know what's happenned to him.(That last statement was meant to be a joke, BTW)

Must be something up with up with him as there's no way he'd miss all the recent Rangers legal shenanigans.

Hope he's all right, quite like his mentalness.

I don't know. He hasn't been active for months, and his member title says "Banned".Perhaps he's not banned, but when I see the member title saying banned, then that's what I assumed.I PM'd the PM Gang and none of them know what's happenned to him.(That last statement was meant to be a joke, BTW)

Member title is anything you want it to be after 10,000 posts. 'Banned' is above avatar, not below, so he isn't.

Plus he might not have posted since end of July but he updated his status re Europa lge in September.

My guess is 6 months.