Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I take it you are referring to King here?

King is hardly running the club, he is part of a board and the board are running the club, that board consists of respected businessmen like Gilligan and Douglas Park...yep that is right, Dougie is back on the board despite a few people on this thread claiming he wanted out / had left for good, god only knows where they hear this rubbish.

Are you the poster that claimed Ashley was out and the "good guys" had won? Genuine question.

I take it you are referring to King here?

King is hardly running the club, he is part of a board and the board are running the club, that board consists of respected businessmen like Gilligan and Douglas Park...yep that is right, Dougie is back on the board despite a few people on this thread claiming he wanted out / had left for good, god only knows where they hear this rubbish.

No King is chairman of the board which runs the holding company which runs the operating company that runs the club. All of which have an unbroken history and tradisshun 54 titles WATP etc etc but none of which bear any responsibility or have to pay for things if it was a previous board/company/holding company/asset blah-di-di fucking balh. Do keep up.

Quantumsemanticsshapeshiftingjigsawwithsomepiecesmissingzombiecunt FC

It does bear the question why bother having this clearly tainted undesirable crook at the head of the clumpany if he is surrounded by such fine upstanding persons? Why bother? Why chose to have a criminal?

Anyhoo, do today's cavortings in court presage a few very sore bots down Hampden way? Interesting prospect. I'm sure it was the evil suits who led us all ashtray.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-set-to-shatter-fourth-tier-1265251

Remember this news guys. It happened.

Rangers fans don't do walking away. We'll be filling Ibrox every week, proud of our great team and their amazing play, unlike all of your clubs with dwindling attendances when you are too busy trying to slate Rangers.

No King is chairman of the board which runs the holding company which runs the operating company that runs the club. All of which have an unbroken history and tradisshun 54 titles WATP etc etc but none of which bear any responsibility or have to pay for things if it was a previous board/company/holding company/asset blah-di-di fucking balh. Do keep up.

Quantumsemanticsshapeshiftingjigsawwithsomepiecesmissingzombiecunt FC

It does bear the question why bother having this clearly tainted undesirable crook at the head of the clumpany if he is surrounded by such fine upstanding persons? Why bother? Why chose to have a criminal?

You've answered your own question, by asking it..

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-set-to-shatter-fourth-tier-1265251

Rangers fans don't do walking away. We'll be filling Ibrox every week, proud of our great team and their amazing play, unlike all of your clubs with dwindling attendances when you are too busy trying to slate Rangers.

The Slaters( deceased ) FC.

Anyhoo, do today's cavortings in court presage a few very sore bots down Hampden way? Interesting prospect. I'm sure it was the evil suits who led us all ashtray.

They weren't smoking in court, were they? :o

Did I insult you Hector? despite the fact that you used my post to push your own agenda?

Why must you lash out and amuse me so often?, stamping your wee size fives.

Why would I be grateful to Ashley or the clowns that accepted his awful loan when a much better off was presented by Park, Letham and Taylor?

I'm not lashing out, just amused at the way rangers fans like to keep their heads in the sand when it comes to Ashley, and also when it comes to King for that matter...

Your delusions amuse me.

Apart from cup games against better opposition. You'll walk away for those games.

Sure, before I do this, can you confirm what your previous username was, so I know who I am addressing.

Please do not use the long time lurker nonsense, nobody believes that.

Just the same as, no one believes the, I heard about a Rangers forum in a pub, shite.

Apart from cup games against better opposition. You'll walk away for those games.

The rest of Scottish football barely even turn up at their own games, before even worrying about them walking away

You can try smudge the facts all you want but you won't pull the wool over mine or any RFC fans eyes

The rest of Scottish football barely even turn up at their own games, before even worrying about them walking away

You can try smudge the facts all you want but you won't pull the wool over mine or any RFC fans eyes

It's not a whataboutery debate.

But the rangers fans do walk away for cup games. That can't be denied.