Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The usual for Pie and Bovril

Prove someone wrong then they spam post 20 posts so you lose the evidence in the back pages of the thread, and when all else fails resort to an insult that usually fails like above this is the usual from CFC minded bigots who also usually support JJ and philco

Aye Tedi, Bennett, 8 and kinky almost perfected that tactic but we knew about bookmarks and stuff so that we can keep them right.

Did they not cover bookmarking Web pages in the Office work Bsc?

Face it you're lying - I am not a troll but I won't argue with anyone who wants to believe otherwise as it is a waste of posts.

To sailor - office work Bsc? Wonder what establishment offers them ...

Edited by RangersMind

Face it you're lying - I am not a troll but I won't argue with anyone who wants to believe otherwise as it is a waste of posts.

face it Martin, ALL your posts are a 'waste of posts'.

you are like a f***ing virus

When you did your IT degree did you ever come accross software called JStylo?

Look I proved that JJ is a liar yesterday who writes extremely bold claims which he can't verify willy nilly.

I'm not going to even acknowledge any of you both again unless your post is relevant. Don't hold any breath waiting for me to reply because I won't.

Look I proved that JJ is a liar yesterday who writes extremely bold claims which he can't verify willy nilly.

I'm not going to even acknowledge any of you both again unless your post is relevant. Don't hold any breath waiting for me to reply because I won't.

JJ made a statement. You disagreed with it. You proved the square root of SFA.

don't reply. That would be a blessing.

I don't care if Mr X claims this probably isn't an alias account - there's no fucking way this isn't someone on the wind-up.

Please just f'ck off and stop posting utter shite.

To be fair, I never claimed it wasnt someone on the wind up, but ...

You're not actually a parody account are you?

You really, genuinely are a thick, bewildered, monobrowed, bellend with no friends and body-odour that would strip the gloss paint off a door-frame.

... I fear you've hit the nail on the head here

Making good use of the spam function.

•Mods: ban for meaningless posts

FOR SALE - 1 irony meter (broken). For parts only - beyond repair.

So, RangersMind is clearly Martin, however his original account was never banned.

In a rare act of democratic, people power, I turn this over to you :

MRFC / RangersMind - harmless idiot who we should pity(ie point and laugh at) or pointless troll who needs punted?

I was going to actually make this fun and not post with the account every day only at weekends so it was a real part of the forum which wasn't annoying and contributed fairly, but you have all ruined that, it would be impossible to have a fair discussion about Rangers in this domain alas I am not wasting my time

To be fair, I never claimed it wasnt someone on the wind up, but ...

... I fear you've hit the nail on the head here

FOR SALE - 1 irony meter (broken). For parts only - beyond repair.

So, RangersMind is clearly Martin, however his original account was never banned.

In a rare act of democratic, people power, I turn this over to you :

MRFC / RangersMind - harmless idiot who we should pity(ie point and laugh at) or pointless troll who needs punted?

Punt.