Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Old club" :lol:

Please keep posting.

His assistant is Sir Davie...

I know you have to make stuff up to be able to post your triumphalist nonsense but could you do us all a favour and attempt to post in English? I'm sure kinky will help if you ask him nice - he's not a bad sort.

Good for you, will you give them at least century to start matching your old clubs achievements though? If you expect to do it in 55 years for example. you might be disappointed. Especially since (I would hope) the new club won't be flagrantly cheating year on year like your old was fined for.
 ^^^^ fears  
I know you have to make stuff up to be able to post your triumphalist nonsense but could you do us all a favour and attempt to post in English? I'm sure kinky will help if you ask him nice - he's not a bad sort.
^^^^ tears

Your anger has been replaced by tears and fears since it was inevetable that the big bad Rangers were coming back

But they aren't coming back, they died. Your new club possibly getting promoted doesn't really affect me. I don't see sevco impacting our league position all that much. Do you?