Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

no they won't, but i would expect the Proceeds of Crime Unit might make a fair bit of money off them.

Remember to take into account that Sevco has a legal personality ie Sevco is a person in the eyes of the law. Sevco can be charged in the same way as any other person and if you read through the links I posted earlier this can be done after any charges against human persons are dealt with.

My thinking would be that if this is the case it would explain why DK wants the "traditional" Rangers back and why he has not spent a penny of his own cash on RIFC.

Edited by stonedsailor

I'm assuming the argument is that, if I steal a thousand quid and use it to buy a new laptop, it's the person who I stole the money from that gets the money back, not the guy that sold me the laptop.

CHARGE 14: That Green took £5.5million for his own use which he obtained by fraud.

Prosecutors claim he bought “the business and assets of the club through its corporate entity Sevco Scotland Ltd with money provided by investors to Sevco 5088 Ltd without their knowledge and agreementâ€.

Stoneys been on the Rangers Football monitor again, I wonder if he goes to the Symposiums or buys non attending tickets?

No Beeny, I am capable of research myself. If you care to look back in this thread I posted the idea that this would be the case almost as soon as the charges were disclosed to the public.

Stoneys been on the Rangers Football monitor again, I wonder if he goes to the Symposiums or buys non attending tickets?

It seems all Rangers fans on here like to do is deflect, or accuse.

Do you not care about how your new club was bought about by these dodgy used car salesmen? 

I mean, if found guilty, it could potentially put your club in jeopardy again, and I am surprised more bears aren't asking the difficult questions and demanding answers from those in charge. It almost feels like 2011/12 again, and you'd all rather we just shut up about it, as if nothing is wrong.

After all the nonsense that has gone on in the past few years, it amazes me that Rangers fans are not taking more of an interest in what is happening, and demanding a bigger say in how their club is being run.

Rangers are going to get all their assets back from the fraudulent Sevco then Rangers will be Rangers again.

From the 9th September, Beeny, since you are incapable of research yourself.

It seems all Rangers fans on here like to do is deflect, or accuse.

Do you not care about how your new club was bought about by these dodgy used car salesmen? 

I mean, if found guilty, it could potentially put your club in jeopardy again, and I am surprised more bears aren't asking the difficult questions and demanding answers from those in charge. It almost feels like 2011/12 again, and you'd all rather we just shut up about it, as if nothing is wrong.

After all the nonsense that has gone on in the past few years, it amazes me that Rangers fans are not taking more of an interest in what is happening, and demanding a bigger say in how their club is being run.

The DoBears have nothing to worry about , they have put their faith in a man who recently stated, He didn't have a penny and relied on pocket money from his 80yr old mother , and that his head office is a toilet in an unused office block in Royston.

The DoBears have nothing to worry about , they have put their faith in a man who recently stated, He didn't have a penny and relied on pocket money from his 80yr old mother , and that his head office is a toilet in an unused office block in Royston.

What the actual f**k does that mean?

What the actual f**k does that mean?

Ask Dave King, he claimed it.

"Johannesburg King faces 322 counts of fraud, foreign-exchange contraventions, tax evasion and racketeering.

But the businessman has denied all charges. Instead he has told the taxman that since being declared bankrupt a decade ago he has been supported by his elderly mother, Agnes."

"Additional charges of fraud, forgery, uttering and/or corruption have been registered and are being investigated against King and others by the South African Police Service (SAPS). SARS will issue the fraudulent document with this media statement and draws attention to the following detail, i.e.:

The authorisation letter is issued from the SARS Germiston office by an individual that does not exist;

The number of the office, stipulated under the reference section of the letter, refers to a bathroom in the Germiston office"

Edited by THE KING