Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Apparently our good friends are going to sue the SFA (if Rangers win the cup) if they put Rangers name on the Scottish cup.

Dull ken will be right in there....

Somebody should point out to them that Rangers name is not and will never be on the Scottish Cup.

Who's names on it?

I don't know, Queen's Park, Celtic, Renton, Vale of Leven, whoever won it before Rangers I guess.

There was no room left by the time Rangers won it.

I'm probably missing an obvious whoosh here.

Yes, back. Because we are the same club and back in the top league. It's only mentally damaged yessers like yourself that believe that we aren't despite all the evidence and official statements disproving your beliefs as nonsense.

I think I'll use the handle 'Mentally Damaged Yesser' on another forum.

Thanks. Enjoy your ban. Looking forward to your next incarnation.

Evidence schmevidence...

Good one! Old Dead Rangers name is inscribed on the plinth. I could look it up but I think Queens Park, Renton, Vale of Leven, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, ThirdLanark and a few others took up all the space on the actual cup.

OT but anyone know if the back is blank or has a design on it? Can't find a picture.

OT but anyone know if the back is blank or has a design on it? Can't find a picture.

The front face and back face of the trophy both are filled by previous winners m8t.

Just the fact that your cheating club died cheers me up, the fact that they are in the courts all the time cheers me up, the fact that the zombie fans cant take it and are all in denial cheers me up, the fact that your fans are being fleeced by the crooked board cheers me up, your club are a tainted clusterfck and all Scottish football fans will FOREVER remember what happened to the cheats who died, it will be in the history books.

:lol:

Very good, stay cheerful.   At the end of the day the reality is that Rangers continuity is recognised from 1872, with 54 Scottish League Champions titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 Scottish League Cups,1 Championship trophy, 1 League One trophy. 1 League Two trophy and 1 ECWC .  Check it out, it's all in the history books, despite the shouting from your scumbag fans.  Stay cheerful now.  :lol:

Very good, stay cheerful. At the end of the day the reality is that Rangers continuity is recognised from 1872, with 54 Scottish League Champions titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 Scottish League Cups,1 Championship trophy, 1 League One trophy. 1 League Two trophy and 1 ECWC . Check it out, it's all in the history books, despite the shouting from your scumbag fans. Stay cheerful now. :lol:

Remember the days where you thought your club was going to die? Now that was funny. Ya sobbing wreck. How's the debenture fight going?

Edited by dave.j

I joined yesterday so can't read over the past 5 pages? Bizarre conclusion.

"Don't like what you're hearing" - actually I don't mind it at all. It's in fact a good thing. Shows just how much seethe we get from mentalists and diddy cranks.

For an example just look at the "resolution 12" nonsense posted by The DA. He actually thought it had any basis in reality and that he wouldn't be in Europe if we win the Scottish Cup. :lol: Poor soul.

You were guarding Walls instead of trying to save yir cheating disgrace of a Club.

Good fucking riddens to the despicable bigots.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Remember the days where you thought your club was going to die? Now that was funny. Ya sobbing wreck. How's the debenture fight going?

Remember the days when you had inside knowledge of Lee McCulloch having a salary of £2000 per week, now that was funny,truly funny, so funny that you even sent me a pm about it.   :lol:

Remember the days when you had inside knowledge of Lee McCulloch having a salary of £2000 per week, now that was funny,truly funny, so funny that you even sent me a pm about it.   :lol:

How much was he on?

Very good, stay cheerful. At the end of the day the reality is that Rangers continuity is recognised from 1872, with 54 Scottish League Champions titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 Scottish League Cups,1 Championship trophy, 1 League One trophy. 1 League Two trophy and 1 ECWC . Check it out, it's all in the history books, despite the shouting from your scumbag fans. Stay cheerful now. :lol:

Yes! Youngsy is putting in an appearance :lol:

Standby for lots of WATP style rhetoric from another grown man who needs to support a winning team in a top heavy competition in order to feel good about life.