Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Let's see now, this is a football forum, this particular thread is about trying so hard over the years by many fans shouting about new club, same club and yet we have a Rangers fan,(myself), stating the facts to a Celtic fan about the club as the recognition stands from 1872 going forward.  Where exactly am i wrong about those facts at this moment in time?  

Let me put it another way to you,MT. Are you such a fanny that you have to try and pick up on something as innocuous as that.  Away and change your tampon, son.

Gosh, Youngsy.

Something of a nerve touched, it would appear. It seems that you do actually experience some of the embarrassment that you ought to, so that's a positive and you should treat it as such. Maybe best to avoid stuff about "fannies" and "tampons" though, if the charge you're responding to is one of childishness.

You can argue about continuation as much or as little as you please. I have my own more nuanced view which I've shared many times. You prefer rigid self serving certainties - we already know that.

What made me laugh about the initial post was that you listed all the trophies Rangers had ever won. It's obviously something that means a great deal to you and is very much tied up in the reasons for your support.

As I said, I feel that it's extraordinary and very embarrassing for a grown up to feel that way, let alone tell everyone.

So.....why do you hate Rangers?

I don't hate Rangers. Hate is such a strong emotion Rangers are not worthy of that kind of emotion from me.

I love the way you fuckers get all wound up when reminded what a bag of shite you support.

Dave. have you nothing better to do than obsess about Rangers?

Really?

It's like your life.

How did Rangers hurt you*?

*Not a cheap shot at the Celtic child abuse.

Please take this 'humour' elsewhere.  That's gays and victims of child abuse you've joked about in the same evening.

P and b's favourite journalist yon Waddell chap has struck again.

He's demanding that Rangers be blacklisted from having any reps on the SFA or slfp boards, he doesn't want it to be old firm biased but he wants Celtic reps on both boards.

A campaign to have Rangers referred to as sevco on the BBC has failed.

Cosgrove and Britney telling everyone that the tax justice report (not a blog) is 100% spot on and only a bigot would disagree with it.

We must be doing OK on the pitch.

P and b's favourite journalist yon Waddell chap has struck again.

He's demanding that Rangers be blacklisted from having any reps on the SFA or slfp boards, he doesn't want it to be old firm biased but he wants Celtic reps on both boards.

A campaign to have Rangers referred to as sevco on the BBC has failed.

Cosgrove and Britney telling everyone that the tax justice report (not a blog) is 100% spot on and only a bigot would disagree with it.

We must be doing OK on the pitch.

Who's Waddell?

Another night of Ps and Ds howling at the moon and MT lashing oot at Rangers for being childish in his usual hypocritical way while ignoring his wee mates who are far far worse.

You lost guys, we are back and stoney....remember that biggest ever revolt you said would happen? :lol:  it never happened because this is what 'fans'  :lol: like you are reduced to, nothing more than few isolated loonies crying night after night into their keyboards, the real world does nothing more than laugh, they really do not give a f**k.

You get yourself into some state.  :rolleyes: 

Your fence sitting does you no favours, you made it clear back in April 2012 what you wanted to happen, when you hoped the authorities and ,media would not follow the Leeds example, your stance ever since this did come to pass is a weak attempt to stop us laughing at you, likes celtic fans it does not wash.

I hoped Rangers would disappear altogether, so yes, I suppose I lost out there. I didn't think it likely though. What has in fact happened was beyond my wildest dreams.

You've conceded yourself that the OF "fucked up" our game. If you know that, but still welcome its return to such dominance, then that's rather weird.

You are a bit weird though Ted. You've got the brains and the decency to know how damaging the club you support is, but you can't - and won't even try to - silence the inner voice screeching about 54 titles.

Anyway, how's the wee fella doing?

I hoped Rangers would disappear altogether, so yes, I suppose I lost out there. I didn't think it likely though. What has in fact happened was beyond my wildest dreams.

You've conceded yourself that the OF "fucked up" our game. If you know that, but still welcome its return to such dominance, then that's rather weird.

You are a bit weird though Ted. You've got the brains and the decency to know how damaging the club you support is, but you can't - and won't even try to - silence the inner voice screeching about 54 titles.

Anyway, how's the wee fella doing?

How damaging the club you support is?

This'll be long-winded and not very interesting but wtf are you on aboot?

I'm not sure how we have 'lost'.

Four years laughing at the various rangers clubs and companies. The prospect of plenty more to come.

If Carlsberg did losses etc...

If there is such a thing as win or lose out of the permashambles that Rangers have become and the situation they got themselves into it would be down to what an individual whether a Rangers fan or not wanted out of it and whether this was met. I would say we got a compromise and although there is a Rangers club still here, they were not fast tracked nor placed in the top division. If its sporting integrity you were looking for i would say sporting integrity just came out on top here since Rangers had to earn their place in the top league without any outside assistance. I think if Rangers had been given special treatment on the journey I would think many supporters especially from the smaller clubs would have given up on Scottish football.

Rangers fans claiming any victory, seems desperate....like someone claiming after their team was well beaten that they won more corners or had more possession. Its irrelevant to the result and in the case of Rangers, they went bust and while their fans did nothing. So certain governing bodies say continuation, so what!,  they put themselves in that situation in the first place and their club went under, they fucked it all up and have been teetering on that brink ever since. So who are they claiming victory over....themselves?. :lol:

How damaging the club you support is?

This'll be long-winded and not very interesting but wtf are you on aboot?

I'll keep it brief for you Bennett. I know how off putting you find it when someone puts together a couple of hundred words.

The gross imbalance in our game which sees two sides many times stronger and wealthier than any others, makes it less varied and interesting.

The associations of the two clubs and their reluctance to be rid of them, also contribute to ugly division in our society.

Like the last time I slipped some info on here?

AofJays slagged you for not believing me as it was proved correct less that two weeks later... It was round about then you decided to deflect from making a tit of yourself and started calling me Jim Jones. Very witty.

I'll give you a wee tit bit. Daly is on 7k a week. He's also on 7k a point. Bonus to be paid at the end of the season.

It looks like the leAks aren't going to stop as I got told tonight that one of my friends just got a job at Ibrox. And we're not talking in the pie stall, smart arse.

Jon Daly earning £28k per week for most weeks that season apparently, good ole Nory lol

I'll keep it brief for you Bennett. I know how off putting you find it when someone puts together a couple of hundred words.

The gross imbalance in our game which sees two sides many times stronger and wealthier than any others, makes it less varied and interesting.

The associations of the two clubs and their reluctance to be rid of them, also contribute to ugly division in our society.

Two clubs, yet you only have an issue with one of them?

One horse race, nae problem to you

Another team entering the race and possibly helping to make it a four horse race, you stamp your feet.

Another night of Ps and Ds howling at the moon and MT lashing oot at Rangers for being childish in his usual hypocritical way while ignoring his wee mates who are far far worse.

You lost guys, we are back and stoney....remember that biggest ever revolt you said would happen? :lol: it never happened because this is what 'fans' :lol: like you are reduced to, nothing more than few isolated loonies crying night after night into their keyboards, the real world does nothing more than laugh, they really do not give a f**k.

^^^ blood pressure absolutely through the roof, as usual.

If there is such a thing as win or lose out of the permashambles that Rangers have become and the situation they got themselves into it would be down to what an individual whether a Rangers fan or not wanted out of it and whether this was met. I would say we got a compromise and although there is a Rangers club still here, they were not fast tracked nor placed in the top division. If its sporting integrity you were looking for i would say sporting integrity just came out on top here since Rangers had to earn their place in the top league without any outside assistance. I think if Rangers had been given special treatment on the journey I would think many supporters especially from the smaller clubs would have given up on Scottish football.

Rangers fans claiming any victory, seems desperate....like someone claiming after their team was well beaten that they won more corners or had more possession. Its irrelevant to the result and in the case of Rangers, they went bust and while their fans did nothing. So certain governing bodies say continuation, so what!,  they put themselves in that situation in the first place and their club went under, they fucked it all up and have been teetering on that brink ever since. So who are they claiming victory over....themselves?. :lol:

I'd basically agree with all of that.

I pretty much got what I wanted out of this.

Rangers did have to re-form at the bottom of the national structure. I think I'd have found it even less palatable had they cropped up in SFL1 rather than in the SPL, so that was a good outcome.

As a result of the Rangers thing too, we also got one governing body, an ironing out of prize money differentials, a massive relaxation of stadium criteria and the introduction of play-offs for the top flight. In addition, I got to see my own team beat them three times.

All in all, it's been great.

I'm not too fussed about the notion of continuity - I accept a conditional version of it.

For me though, one injustice does remain and that involves title stripping. It's morally wrong that Rangers retain the trophies 'won' during a period in which they deliberately submitted false contract information when registering their players.

I never thought I'd get to see Rangers as degraded and humiliated as they've been though and I'm grateful that I did.

Two clubs, yet you only have an issue with one of them?

One horse race, nae problem to you

Another team entering the race and possibly helping to make it a four horse race, you stamp your feet.

That's not true though.

There are plenty of posts which provide clear evidence of my distaste for Celtic. Unfortunately though they didn't liquidate and give us anything like the same scope for enjoyment.

What we'll return to is more of a one horse race than we've recently had. As has happened for far too long, the winning horse will be the OF.

That's not true though.

There are plenty of posts which provide clear evidence of my distaste for Celtic. Unfortunately though they didn't liquidate and give us anything like the same scope for enjoyment.

What we'll return to is more of a one horse race than we've recently had. As has happened for far too long, the winning horse will be the OF.

Not buying that, you're problem is Rangers maybe making the title race and your petted lip is quite amusing. Edited by bennett