Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Well done.

We outplayed a bunch of diving p***ks, yes. They failed to take their chances and we did.

If you take away the offside goal/penalty, we still would have won. Sergio outsmarted Lennon.

Celtic put eleven past you at home this season by the way. :o Also the result

yesterday is irrelevant - none of our midfield or our striker will be starting in the final. Our soft midfield is the main reason we lost so heavily.

Aye ok Paulo. You seriously are full of shite.

Here's a little stat for ya'll:-

Going back to the start of the Scottish Premier Division in the 1975/76 season, there have been 36 Scottish Cup finals.

29 times (possibly 30 depending on who you think was favourite in the 1986 final - hard one to call really) the favourites have won the trophy (going by league position) - 7 times the underdogs have won (perhaps only 6 times re the '86 final).

Add to this Hearts' derby record and Hib's woeful record in the Scottish Cup and it makes for comforting reading if you're a Hearts fan.

Just saying, that's all... :rolleyes:

Off the post with two sitters, stokes missed from a yard out hooper through on goal.

I've already mentioned those first three - the only three good chances I remember in the game. I don't remember Hooper being through on goal at all.

We didn't play brilliantly but we defended pretty well, restricted their chances (bar the last five minutes of the first half and last ten minutes of the second half) and took our chances when they came.

All from a side who have hit 9 past you in the last 2 league games.

Nah not fortunate at all.

Irrelevant. We also pumped them 2-0 at home earlier in the season and missed a last minute penalty to draw with them at Parkhead. None of these games had any bearing on the others.

Saying that hearts were unfortunate with the equaliser but then got a penalty in the 90th min.

As a neutral I would say you were fortunate. Hopefully we get the same fortune on Saturday and considering the breaks you got in the last derby at Easter Road we are due a little fortune in a derby.

There was a degree of fortune, obviously. But extremely fortunate? I don't think so. As for the second sentence, i sincerely hope not! Although we were worthy winners at ER last time.

Here's a little stat for ya'll:-

Going back to the start of the Scottish Premier Division in the 1975/76 season, there have been 36 Scottish Cup finals.

29 times (possibly 30 depending on who you think was favourite in the 1986 final - hard one to call really) the favourites have won the trophy (going by league position) - 7 times the underdogs have won (perhaps only 6 times re the '86 final).

Add to this Hearts' derby record and Hib's woeful record in the Scottish Cup and it makes for comforting reading if you're a Hearts fan.

Just saying, that's all... :rolleyes:

Favourites win things on more occasions than not. We realise this. However if you're talking about probability, the vast majority of finals in the last 20 years have been old firm v diddy, with odds for the OF team probably around 1/5. Hearts are 1/1 to win the match and 4/7 to lift the cup. I would strongly suspect that is comfortably the highest odds favourite for 13 years (OF 1 v OF 2).

Hearts are the better team, have the better head to head, are higher in the league etc etc etc. They're the favourites we know.

If you're going to talk about previous finals though, there's only been 2 or 3 more closely matched finals in my lifetime and even in the 19/20 more 'one sided' finals, the favourite hasn't always won.

Ignore the past, this is an event in itself. 8)

Favourites win things on more occasions than not. We realise this. However if you're talking about probability, the vast majority of finals in the last 20 years have been old firm v diddy, with odds for the OF team probably around 1/5. Hearts are 1/1 to win the match and 4/7 to lift the cup. I would strongly

suspect that is comfortably the highest odds favourite for 13 years (OF 1 v OF 2).

Hearts are the better team, have the better head to head, are higher in the league etc etc etc. They're the favourites we know.

If you're going to talk about previous finals though, there's only been 2 or 3 more

closely matched finals in my lifetime and even in the 19/20 more 'one sided' finals, the favourite hasn't always won.

Ignore the past, this is an event in itself. 8)

this

being favourites means nothing. This game means more to.me than anything in the

world right now I can't wait. I will never sleep on the 18th. If we lose then so be it. Bitterly dissapointing none the less but all it takes is 1 moment of magic or madness. I love Hibs and I can't wait for the biggest game in our history. Good luck to both teams and I hope everyone enjoys there day (apart from Hearts fans journey home ;-)

GGTTH

Edited by Green&White Army

What has happened to Templeton. I thought he was a quality player for Hearts?

He's been injured most of the season and not long back to be fair, although before his injury, he didn't impress much, especially after the decent form he showed last season. I still think the only reason he played against Celtic was to get some match fitness into him, and the wide pitch could suit him at Hampden. At least he's an option to bring on if he doesn't start, as is Driver, Suso, and Novikovas, all of them are capable of changing games.

Hibs have a stronger team than Hearts.

Hibs at their best would hammer Hearts at their best.

I'm sure we can all agree.

Take some pride in your trolls ffs :(

Got myself involved in a bet with a jambo which could be horrendous, tried to call his bluff when he was spouting pish about how Hearts would win, could live to regret that.

Basically, the winning fan will put GGTTH/Hearts Hearts Glorious Hearts (result pending) on in the background, maybe put on their team's scarf, and give the other one as hard a slap to the face whilst the loser stands there and takes it. The slap is of course symbolic of the eternal bragging rights the loser has to endure.

Whilst taking a slap isn't pleasent, that's not it finished. A friend will film it, put it on Youtube and call it "Hearts/Hibs fan gets a bitchslap from a Hibby/Jambo" along with an explanation for the bet. If it's me dishing out the slap I'll post it on hibs.net, but if Hibs lose I have to register on kickback and post it there.

Really, really don't want 10,000 jambos laughing at me getting bitchslapped. Then again....

Edited by Guest

Got myself involved in a bet with a jambo which could be horrendous, tried to call his bluff when he was spouting pish about how Hearts would win, could live to regret that.

Basically, the winning fan will put GGTTH/Hearts Hearts Glorious Hearts (result pending) on in the background, maybe put on their team's scarf, and give the other one as hard a slap to the face whilst the loser stands there and takes it. The slap is of course symbolic of the eternal bragging rights the loser has to endure.

Whilst taking a slap isn't pleasent, that's not it finished. A friend will film it, put it on Youtube and call it "Hearts/Hibs fan gets a bitchslap from a Hibby/Jambo" along with an explanation for the bet. If it's me dishing out the slap I'll post it on hibs.net, but if Hibs lose I have to register on kickback and post it there.

Really, really don't want 10,000 jambos laughing at me getting bitchslapped. Then again....

Slaps?

Be men and up the stakes to a nipple twist or chinese burn. :D

laugh.gif

Slaps?

Be men and up the stakes to a nipple twist or chinese burn. :D

Or a damn good public fisting! ph34r.gif

a.aaa-Bad-ass-meme.jpg

a.aaa-Bad-ass-meme.jpg

One more sarcastic gif/picture and I will end you.

tumblr_lrmp93LAK01qdyufk.gif

RE: the comments about it just being a slap. Slap's aren't very manly lets be honest, but getting a slap is probably the most degrading way of getting physically hurt. After knowing this guy for three years and never getting to gloat a derby win, I so want to slap the dignity right out of this boy.

Edited by Guest

homophobic-seal-gaaay.png

2nq418x.png