Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

20,000+ Hibs flags will be on display for the final, followed by a message that'll fill up half of hampden.

Hearts will have 1 flag covered up by many many streamers.

jj.png

What happened to your card display then? laugh.gif Couldn't raise enough funds? laugh.gif Even after passing the bucket around against Dunfermline? laugh.gif

20,000 people waving flags is 'Chelsea-esque' and will look woeful.

What happened to your card display then? laugh.gif Couldn't raise enough funds? laugh.gif Even after passing the bucket around against Dunfermline? laugh.gif

The message will be the card display you fucking maroon. :rolleyes:

Just read the story in the EEN about the flag for the Hibs fan that died. Nice touch by the friends and family.

I genuinely think both ends will look fucking brilliant on Saturday. Both sets of fans seem to be right up for doing what they can to add to the spectacle.

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but there is a a single ticket listed by someone on ebay that still has 1 day and 2 hours to run, and the bidding currently stands at £5,100.00. Crazy!

Think how many lap dances you could get for that money. Let's do some dirty maths;

It's been a while since I've stepped foot in a strippers but lets say it's now £20 a dance. So that'd be 255 lap dances.

Say each dance lasted 5 minutes, that's almost a days worth of dances. If they were done back to back with no rest in between.

So, there's someone out there with over 5 grand who's decided an hour and a half of POTENTIAL joy is the safer bet than the promise of almost a days worth of tits in your face. Whoever this person is, they're a fucking idiot.

There will be a card display too from the North Stand, seeing as you seem as addicted to hibs.net as you are to P&B you will no doubt know the finer details soon enough.

There will be a card display too from the North Stand, seeing as you seem as addicted to hibs.net as you are to P&B you will no doubt know the finer details soon enough.

It is fucking guff wummery of the highest order this OOR FLAG IS BETTER THAN UR CARDS shite. As I said earlier, by the sounds of things everyone is wanting to make their end look, and feel, the business. If folk want to do that with flags/streamers/flares/cards/syncronized dancing/whatever then more power to you.

Having both ends going absolutely daft will be the damage.

Think how many lap dances you could get for that money. Let's do some dirty maths;

It's been a while since I've stepped foot in a strippers but lets say it's now £20 a dance. So that'd be 255 lap dances.

Say each dance lasted 5 minutes, that's almost a days worth of dances. If they were done back to back with no rest in between.

So, there's someone out there with over 5 grand who's decided an hour and a half of POTENTIAL joy is the safer bet than the promise of almost a days worth of tits in your face. Whoever this person is, they're a fucking idiot.

What's the deal if you don't actually pay up? Slap on the wrist from e-bay? I think people, a few from .net have been making bids for the laugh. This is copy and pasted from .net...

Dear blackpoolhibs,

Hi if you can make it to Edinburgh my friend says 15k is fine for all three ticket as it would save hassle..(Please note until they are in my hands tomorrow I can do nothing I am sure you will understand this)thanks again Bill (I shall answer any emails back tomorrow)

15k?

laugh.gif

Edited by Argyll Hibs

What's the deal if you don't actually pay up? Slap on the wrist from e-bay? I think people, a few from .net have been making bids for the laugh. This is copy and pasted from .net...

Dear blackpoolhibs,

Hi if you can make it to Edinburgh my friend says 15k is fine for all three ticket as it would save hassle..(Please note until they are in my hands tomorrow I can do nothing I am sure you will understand this)thanks again Bill (I shall answer any emails back tomorrow)

15k?

laugh.gif

The reply is written in the kind of broken English you'd expect from a Nigerian prince who's sent an email that's wound up in your junk mail asking for some of your baby teeth, your blood type and a used hair brush, in return for your winnings in the Nigerian National Lottery.

A group of Jambos preparing for their all mighty "march" to hampden. :lol:

Rangers > Hearts

See right at the start: hasn't the 5th chap marching past forgotten his drum :blink:? He's wearing a bandolier or whatever it's called, carries 2 drumsticks, but has no drum!!

It is fucking guff wummery of the highest order this OOR FLAG IS BETTER THAN UR CARDS shite. As I said earlier, by the sounds of things everyone is wanting to make their end look, and feel, the business. If folk want to do that with flags/streamers/flares/cards/syncronized dancing/whatever then more power to you.

Having both ends going absolutely daft will be the damage.

Indeed and it will hopefully be a great advert for Scottish football. Just a shame the play-off final is on at the same time, would like all the focus of the UK to be on this game but hey by 3pm on Saturday suppose we won't be caring.

A group of Jambos preparing for their all mighty "march" to hampden. :lol:

Rangers > Hearts

The funniest thing about orange marches is the guy waving a stick about near the front, it's extremely homosexual.

I really hope this lot actually turn up like that, and enter the stadium from the wrong side.

Indeed and it will hopefully be a great advert for Scottish football. Just a shame the play-off final is on at the same time, would like all the focus of the UK to be on this game but hey by 3pm on Saturday suppose we won't be caring.

This. A million fucking times.