Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Rangers fans call for their fans to disrupt final on Saturday

Protest March on Saturday

We were talking a few weeks ago about an effort to disrupt the SFA's showpiece match on Saturday. Seems to have died a death recently, but IMO we should still be planning on making it as hard as possible for the SFA, and if we can, lawfully, disrupt the match on Saturday, we should.

A ring around Hampdump of pickets to stop players/officials and fans getting in
, a go slow on M8, taking as much parking spaces around the area as possible, causing a slowdown on the trains.

All possible, all with a little forethought and planning, and mostly all legal.

The SFA are STILL corrupt, STILL want to hurt us, STILL have their sanctions against us in place. If we do nothing now, there is not a lot we can do before the start of next season.

If the SFA had to explain to Sky WHY they couldn't have their showpiece match of the season kicking off at 3pm, it could be very embarrassing for cünts like Regan.

And I have no problem with causing problems for the fans of the Green *****y team in the final either, not that the Jambos are much better as they also have some Rangers-hating ****.

Just try it you c***s
:)

Edited by Isaiah Osbourne

We were talking a few weeks ago about an effort to disrupt the SFA's showpiece match on Saturday. Seems to have died a death recently, but IMO we should still be planning on making it as hard as possible for the SFA, and if we can, lawfully, disrupt the match on Saturday, we should.

, a go slow on M8, taking as much parking spaces around the area as possible, causing a slowdown on the trains.

The SFA are STILL corrupt, STILL want to hurt us, STILL have their sanctions against us in place. If we do nothing now, there is not a lot we can do before the start of next season.

If the SFA had to explain to Sky WHY they couldn't have their showpiece match of the season kicking off at 3pm, it could be very embarrassing for cünts like Regan.

And I have no problem with causing problems for the fans of the Green *****y team in the final either, not that the Jambos are much better as they also have some Rangers-hating ****.

Just try it you c***s

To be fair, we should allow them to relish in their last ever trip to Hampden.

Just try it you c***s

Is that from RangersMedia?

1171414112.gif

Just try it you c***s

Ah good, a chance to improve my bitchslapping technique.

Just try it you c***s

kk.jpg

I would love it. I would loove it, if they tried this.

To add some hypocrisy to my 'we got a bad ass here' post, if a few thousand **** tried to interrupt 50k passionate Hibees/Jambos then each man, woman or child 'protesting' would get a swift slap / kick in the pie for their trouble.

I'm the least hard guy you could possibly meet but if some mutant Rangers fans were blocking my way to Hampden on Saturday I would have no problem kicking their c**t in. :)

Looked on ThaRainjoursMeedjia to see if they had anything to say about this. It doesn't look like it's from there, but the thread about Rod Petrie wanting integrity to take importance over finances had some cracking statements:

Maybe if Petrie spent more time trying to run his own club well they would not have debts that are almost 4 times bigger than annual turnover.

lol wut?

Hibs are marked. Boycott

Pleasing.

We really need people to fight back against this tarrier infested bigoted media that spins lies so well they really believe it

147814.gif

It seems more and more that these tits who 'Hate' The Rangers actually need us as much as we do. Without us they are nothing and irrelevant.

There you have it people. Just call off the game on Saturday, the whole thing is irrelevant without "The Rangers". :(

They'd need cars to be able to steal parking spaces and slow down the M8.

Try it just try it.

It will lead to even more hate from other clubs leading to more against the newco etc.

Looked on ThaRainjoursMeedjia to see if they had anything to say about this. It doesn't look like it's from there, but the thread about Rod Petrie wanting integrity to take importance over finances had some cracking statements:

lol wut?

Pleasing.

147814.gif

There you have it people. Just call off the game on Saturday, the whole thing is irrelevant without "The Rangers". :(

1272348532_original-lol.gif

Having looked at the thread, tbf they are unanimous in saying it's a ridiculous idea which would cause massive trouble and bad publicity.

The fact that 'tha tarrier meejeya wid spin it against us' is the main disadvantage of the plan still highlights what complete algae these people are, but let's be fair and accept that even they have too much sense for this.

The Petrie thread though. :blink::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my god.

Sandy Jardine and Chic Young's propaganda campaign has hit home big time. They really think their 3500/7000 punters at ER per year keep us afloat.

hahaha.gif

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

Anyone else thinking of not going now?

I was quite excited about the whole thing, but this whole protest thing has intimidated me no end. Might just watch it in the house where I'm safe.

Anyone else thinking of not going now?

I was quite excited about the whole thing, but this whole protest thing has intimidated me no end. Might just watch it in the house where I'm safe.

Nah, looking at RM they all seem to think its a bad idea (correctly!) i doubt very much anyone would be stupid to show up and try it

Then again, we are talking about Rangers fans..............

craphead2.gif

Nah, looking at RM they all seem to think its a bad idea (correctly!) i doubt very much anyone would be stupid to show up and try it

Then again, we are talking about Rangers fans..............

craphead2.gif

I was of course joking, every *** in the world standing outside Hampden won't stop me.

crabflute.gif

BTW, tremendous work over there. :lol:

We could really make a few clubs either go into admin or go under without our financial support, then we'll be laughing last!

Scotland = Rangers Country

WATP

Superb. crabflute.gif