Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Cannot believe how people can forgive Webster for what he did. Staggering.

It's the Hearts way. To quote Tamar Hussain's character in The Football Factory, "Scooby Doo's less confused than those Hearts mugs".

It's the Hearts way. To quote Tamar Hussain's character in The Football Factory, "Scooby Doo's less confused than those Hearts mugs".

As I see it isn't this Andy's 7th season of broken service? About time we gave him a testimonial and a darts night IMO.

Not one person is claiming that fact.

Cannot believe how people can forgive Webster for what he did. Staggering.

Now you're putting words in my mouth, I didn't say I forgave him for what he done, however whilst he's playing for Hearts and being selected every week, we might as well get behind the guy, it's not like he's going to do it again is he, plus, if he pops up with the winner in the cup final, then we're even in my book.

It's in the stars rolleyes.gif

The Radio Scotland Sportsound Show was from Tynecastle tonight, and Easter Road tomorrow night, Spence asked Robbo this...

Question: "Robbo, will you be able to get yourself fit and ready to play on Saturday?"

Robbo: "I've seen Hibs a couple of times this season and to be honest, I don't think I'd need to lose any weight!"

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Galajambo

The Radio Scotland Sportsound Show was from Tynecastle tonight, and Easter Road tomorrow night, Spence asked Robbo this...

Question: "Robbo, will you be able to get yourself fit and ready to play on Saturday?"

Robbo: "I've seen Hibs a couple of times this season and to be honest, I don't think I'd need to lose any weight!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a LAD. :lol: Robbo would love to play on Saturday. You just KNOW he would score. :(

Also, Chick Young is an absolute fanny (although most people know this). He is saying Hibs are 'destined' etc etc here:- :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk..._medium=twitter

Yet at the start of the season he predicted us to win it:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/14203985

What an absolute reprobate. :lol:

Edited by Paulo Sergio

What a LAD. :lol: Robbo would love to play on Saturday. You just KNOW he would score. :(

Also, Chick Young is an absolute fanny (although most people know this). He is saying Hibs are 'destined' etc etc here:- :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk..._medium=twitter

Yet at the start of the season he predicted us to win it:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/14203985

What an absolute reprobate. :lol:

Just accept it Paulo, we're winning it. It IS destiny. Just like it was for Man City on Sunday. 2-1 down on 91:00, how could they possibly win it?? Because it was meant to be. Saturday will be no different. Be afraid.

Just accept it Paulo, we're winning it. It IS destiny. Just like it was for Man City on Sunday. 2-1 down on 91:00, how could they possibly win it?? Because it was meant to be. Saturday will be no different. Be afraid.

You're not fooling anyone with your shite. If anyone should be affraid it's Hibs.

It was also fate, destiny, written in the stars etc for teams like Gretna, Queen of the South, and Ross County in recent years.

They all failed, and so will you.

You're not fooling anyone with your shite. If anyone should be affraid it's Hibs.

It was also fate, destiny, written in the stars etc for teams like Gretna, Queen of the South, and Ross County in recent years.

They all failed, and so will you.

Except it's nothing like any of those teams. I'm fearing nothing. We will win. :)