Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Sorry jambos this is the year Hibernian win the Scottish. All the 1902 stuff is about to bite you in the erse. It's unfortunate but if you weren't as big a bunch of wanks then it wouldn't be so tough when Jamesy boy lifts the trophy high.

Irish manager treble this season. Deal with it.

You're not fooling anyone with your shite. If anyone should be affraid it's Hibs.

It was also fate, destiny, written in the stars etc for teams like Gretna, Queen of the South, and Ross County in recent years.

They all failed, and so will you.

What about when hearts beat rangers to win there first trophy in over 30 years? Yup, destiny.

Except it's nothing like any of those teams. I'm fearing nothing. We will win. :)

It is. You won't.

We won't just win.

We will win rather comfortably.

Comfortably haha.

Hibs haven't beaten Hearts for three years, and by more than a single goal for seven.

Sorry jambos this is the year Hibernian win the Scottish. All the 1902 stuff is about to bite you in the erse. It's unfortunate but if you weren't as big a bunch of wanks then it wouldn't be so tough when Jamesy boy lifts the trophy high.

Irish manager treble this season. Deal with it.

And that's all you have to pin your hopes on - fairy tales, fantasies, and coincidences - just like all those times before.

What about when hearts beat rangers to win there first trophy in over 30 years? Yup, destiny.

None of us thought it was destiny though, we just ended up winning it, which was a huge surprise to me, and rather sweet too, the wait was worth it and perhaps one year in your lifetime you may experience that feeling tongue.gif

We had an outstanding team and season and played a Rangers team who had just failed to achieve ten-in-a-row.

Nothing to do with destiny.

None of us thought it was destiny though, we just ended up winning it, which was a huge surprise to me, and rather sweet too, the wait was worth it and perhaps one year in your lifetime you may experience that feeling tongue.gif

Och well. It's our year Johnny boy.

We had an outstanding team and season and played a Rangers team who had just failed to achieve ten-in-a-row.

Nothing to do with destiny.

You came third and won your first trophy in over 30 years.

Hibernian have won the league and not won the cup, I would call many a Hibernian side a much, much better side than your 1998 finished third side.

Destiny Sergio, deal with it.

Paulo you go on about fairy stories.

Can I remind you that apart from beating Gretna on penalties all you had to go on in any final you have ever played in was exactly the same.

Hibs will do to hearts like hearts done to rangers in 1998.

Who did hearts beat in the semis that year again?

You Hibs fans are trying to hard to convince yourselves, only time will tell mate biggrin.gif

Too right mate. Last time we turned up defeated. This time I genuinely believe we will win on Saturday, genuinely.

Either way im still completely bricking it.

You came third and won your first trophy in over 30 years.

Hibernian have won the league and not won the cup, I would call many a Hibernian side a much, much better side than your 1998 finished third side.

Destiny Sergio, deal with it.

"It's out year." :lol:

If I had a pound for the number of times I've heard that over the years. :lol:

It was apparently your year in 2001, then 2006, then 2010, and all those other years as well for that matter. :lol:

Paulo you go on about fairy stories.

Can I remind you that apart from beating Gretna on penalties all you had to go on in any final you have ever played in was exactly the same.

Hibs will do to hearts like hearts done to rangers in 1998.

Who did hearts beat in the semis that year again?

Hearts beating Rangers wasn't a fairy tale you fanny, we played them in three finals in three years - 1996, 1997, and 1998.

Our team was gradually strengthened each season, looking back it seems almost inevitable that we would win it.

Oh, and we beat Falkirk that year.

"It's out year." :lol:

If I had a pound for the number of times I've heard that over the years. :lol:

It was apparently your year in 2001, then

2006, then 2010, and all those other years as well for that matter. :lol:

2001 we played a treble seeking Celtic in the final.

The othe years we never made the final. We beat hearts on the way to a cup in 2006 though.

2012 110 years as you like to remind us is our year, it's the year it goes.

If it was Celtic then I would doubt it more but it's not, it's hearts.

It's our year Paulo.

The last three times we have won the cup, all of our original ties were been at home - it's was the same again this year.

It must be destiny etc etc...

Edited by Paulo Sergio

Hearts beating Rangers wasn't a fairy tale you fanny, we played them in three finals in three years - 1996, 1997, and 1998.

Our team was gradually strengthened each season, looking back it seems almost

inevitable that we would win it.

Oh, and we beat Falkirk that year.

Fucked in 2. Fluked it in one.

It was your year 1998.

Penalty to rangers not given says so.

Our year champ. Deal with it.

Also, Chick Young is an absolute fanny (although most people know this). He is saying Hibs are 'destined' etc etc here:- :lol:

:o

The game's up lads. Chick 'jinx' Young fancies Hibs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/17356487

Tucked away in my wallet is a betting slip growing ever more valuable by the day: I invested - some time ago at a price of 100-30 - some hard-earned cash in the prospect of Celtic winning the domestic Treble. Actually, I tried to couple it with the prospect of Blackburn Rovers surviving in the English Premier League

:(