Next Seasons Kits

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New accies kits yet to be revealed I agree that the adidas livingston top looks fantastic best new strip i have seen so far for the 2012/13 season if i was a livi fan i would be buying 1 of those.

New accies kits yet to be revealed I agree that the adidas livingston top looks fantastic best new strip i have seen so far for the 2012/13 season if i was a livi fan i would be buying 1 of those.

unless you go for the same strip again (or have stripes) this is about the only option I can see

47014.jpg

Sons' new kits are out next Saturday when we play Clydebank in a friendly, still have no idea who the sponsor is though. Hope it's not as horrendous as bet butler.

It's a company called eclipse audio limited.

You may not have liked bet butler but they put up the money like all the rest of the companies that have taken part in the sponcership draw and won fair and square. We Are reliant on all these companies that have an interest in the club so wouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

It's a company called eclipse audio limited.

You may not have liked bet butler but they put up the money like all the rest of the companies that have taken part in the sponcership draw and won fair and square. We Are reliant on all these companies that have an interest in the club so wouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

ecplipse audio won the back of the shirt draw, the front of the shirt sponsorship is not part of that (same as last year, BB payed good money to be the kit sponsor) & is yet to be announced

ecplipse audio won the back of the shirt draw, the front of the shirt sponsorship is not part of that (same as last year, BB payed good money to be the kit sponsor) & is yet to be announced

I bow to your knowledge.

Livi have an amazing kit this year...simple and stylish! 2nd best strip in the league! Will we need a third kit now with the 2 livi kits clashing with ours???

was thinking this earlier, obvious solution is livi playing in yellow (home) shirts/black (away) shorts & us in all white (or both teams in their away kit?)

eta. on further investigation, both the home & away livi shorts are black so there's no clash home or away

The shirt sponsorship should be a good opportunity this year (being in the first division) to hopefully get a good deal for the club, higher profile regarding media coverage etc, we are building what looks a good squad on paper, looking forward to Saturdays unveiling!

Having said that any sponsor within reason and their money is warmly welcome.

Ain't it nice to be talking about other matters wink.gif

The shirt sponsorship should be a good opportunity this year (being in the first division) to hopefully get a good deal for the club, higher profile regarding media coverage etc, we are building what looks a good squad on paper, looking forward to Saturdays unveiling!

Having said that any sponsor within reason and their money is warmly welcome.

Ain't it nice to be talking about other matters wink.gif

It's refreshing to be talking,and reading, about football again.

As far as I'm led to beleive from gaz on an earlier post it will be Bet butler again as they paid a pritty penny to sponcer us.

Still think its a shame that agreco aren't involved in the club, suposidly not interested.

Livi have an amazing kit this year...simple and stylish! 2nd best strip in the league! Will we need a third kit now with the 2 livi kits clashing with ours???

yes...? 1872 has made two really fine kits. love to see them make a 3rd.

Why?

Their white kit won't class with your yellow and your white won't clash with their yellow. When you are at home you wear the yellow and they were white, when they are at home you wear white and they wear yellow.

Why?

Their white kit won't class with your yellow and your white won't clash with their yellow. When you are at home you wear the yellow and they were white, when they are at home you wear white and they wear yellow.

nah it's even simpler than that, both teams home kits dont clash unless the ref is being really, really picky

Archived