Black Ops 2

Either it's a glitch that will dirt itself out or you could have been constantly reported for cheating by someone and they reset your stats,

If your playing core matches it will make you play against any rank no just your own.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you cant wait a few days until they release an overpriced piece of shite.

You're the imbecile that suggested SF got the DLC because he said he was getting a bit bored of the same maps.

The DLC isn't even out yet, so how could he download it?

You're the imbecile that suggested SF got the DLC because he said he was getting a bit bored of the same maps.

The DLC isn't even out yet, so how could he download it?

You could have a little patience.tongue.gif

Got my FAL fully prestiged up and just got gold on the MTAR tonight, gonna try and unlock everything on the assault rifles so I can get the diamond camp, gives me something to do while I'm skint I suppose :lol:

Anyone know if there's a way to share emblems? Made one earlier of a gravestone with Rangers on it and have dreams of it getting viral...

Got my FAL fully prestiged up and just got gold on the MTAR tonight, gonna try and unlock everything on the assault rifles so I can get the diamond camp, gives me something to do while I'm skint I suppose :lol:

Anyone know if there's a way to share emblems? Made one earlier of a gravestone with Rangers on it and have dreams of it getting viral...

There must be a guide or something aomewhere, the amount of pichachus or other pokemon characters I've seen is unreal! also the same kind of eye, batmans or other shit like that.

Got this for my birthday yesterday, first thing I fired in was Zombies.

Where in the f**k did the buses and lava come from?huh.gif Still fun though.

Not a fan of the zombies. Rather just play usual MP.

Archived