Black Ops 2

Revealed today. The release date was leaked as 13 November and the game will have a near future setting.

There are a few videos on the Elite main page aswell as a countdown timer.

A image of a spyplane and quadrotor killstreak.

326598.gif

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only hope it's an improvement on the last Blops, fingers crossed. If not I will just be sticking with MW3 I think.

Black Ops campaign was terrible but the multiplayer was good once you got into it. Awful graphics and sound though. Not really interested in CoD at all now since getting the abomination that is MW3.

This pretty much. Only CoD I play now is CoD 4 on the PC, still a fantastic game if you can get a bunch of friends together for promod.

I really enjoyed Black Ops for the most part although there were obviously some frustrating aspects to it like all shooter games. The graphics were, as you say, pretty dire with MW2 and MW3 far superior.

Will be interested to see what they do with the game and will buy it if I like what I hear.

MW2 is still by far the best of the CoD series, and it will probably remain that way.

Black Ops IMO.

MW2 was so broken. Danger Close One Man Army noob tubes was the worst inclusion in a video game ever.

I think if the graphics and sound can be improved along with some minor tweaks to the multi-player then it might be decent. Don't agree with your point on MW3 having far superior graphics. MW2 definitely but MW3 looks dreadful, its really dull and brown on every level and the presentation is incredibly dated.

I dunno, I might consider it for the multiplayer. I liked the way you could customise things on Black Ops and using the in-game money to unlock attachments and stuff. The challenges were good too, made things a bit more interesting.

You don't think MW3 has better graphics than Black Ops? In comparison to most other current games, it looks pretty shitty but it's far superior graphically than Black Ops I think.

You don't think MW3 has better graphics than Black Ops? In comparison to most other current games, it looks pretty shitty but it's far superior graphically than Black Ops I think.

MW2 & MW3 are miles ahead in terms of graphics compared to Blops.

I dunno, I quite like MW2 and 3 more than Blops. I prefer the cumulative killstreaks, in terms of that, I think MW2 is the best. From my perspective, the MOAB in 3 is too hard to get and the other killstreaks in Blops and MW3 not rewarding enough, whereas the nuke in MW2 has the right amount of challenge and reward.

Ghost is still one of the best characters in the Call of Duty franchise, probably only behind Price and Soap.(Grinch and Sandman in 3 were great though)

Archived