Black Ops 2

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have it pre-ordered with ShopTo. Payment was taken yesterday, but I don't hold out too much hope of getting it before Tuesday like usual as ShopTo sent out an email the other week saying that Activision have strict release day requirements, so it will only be dispatched from Monday.

Anyway, there seems to be very little excitement for this!

I have it pre-ordered with ShopTo. Payment was taken yesterday, but I don't hold out too much hope of getting it before Tuesday like usual as ShopTo sent out an email the other week saying that Activision have strict release day requirements, so it will only be dispatched from Monday.

Anyway, there seems to be very little excitement for this!

I'm sure it'll still be the best selling game of the year. I'm not going to get it until I hear from others what it's like and if the PC players are getting screwed over again. MW3 was just such an awful experience in my opinion so not going to make the same mistake and dive out to buy a CoD game on release day.

I'm sure it'll still be the best selling game of the year. I'm not going to get it until I hear from others what it's like and if the PC players are getting screwed over again. MW3 was just such an awful experience in my opinion so not going to make the same mistake and dive out to buy a CoD game on release day.

If it was MW4, I'd be the same. But I enjoyed Black Ops and WAW is my favourite COD. It has came at a time where FIFA is getting a bit stale and if it wasn't for this game, I would have bought Halo or AC3 anyway.

Halo 4 has pissed all over BLOPS 2 sales so far, and is likely to be the years biggest seller.

Halo 4 has pissed all over BLOPS 2 sales so far, and is likely to be the years biggest seller.

All over the sales of a game that hasn't been on sale yet?

All over the sales of a game that hasn't been on sale yet?

Sorry, meant pre-order sales!!!!

Post release wont be different though going by many of the write ups about it,

CoD games are finished tongue.gif

Sorry, meant pre-order sales!!!!

Post release wont be different though going by many of the write ups about it,

CoD games are finished tongue.gif

People will buy the COD games regardless of what kind of write up they get.

People will buy the COD games regardless of what kind of write up they get.

This. Plus they'll get a positive write up no matter what. MW3 was the worst game they've ever made and it received universal praise from critics. I have no doubts that come Monday, this game will sell like an absolute treat.

Stupid question can you still play mw or mw2 online

Of course. I'm sure the servers are still online for every COD game.

Haven't really followed the development of this at all, but I have to say it actually looks decent. COD is fun if you don't mind an arcadey less strategic game which is generally full of shit. It's being made by Treyarch too which is good news since their games are infinitely superior to anything Infinity Ward puts out (COD4 was good but since then their games have been terrible).

Stupid question can you still play mw or mw2 online

You definitely can but I think your experience will vary extensively depending what platform you're on. On PC CoD4 is still awesome but I've heard most lobbies on the xbox 360 are hacked to f**k.

You definitely can but I think your experience will vary extensively depending what platform you're on. On PC CoD4 is still awesome but I've heard most lobbies on the xbox 360 are hacked to f**k.

Your experiences with MW2 however will be the exact same as before, since that game was hacked to f**k since day one and they never bothered their arses to fix it.

I will buy this.

But I will repeat this like I have done with every Cod game since Cod4

"Cod4 is/will/forever be/the best Call of Duty game".

Simply due to it's simplicity.

Why make a game in such a way that it benefits the poorer players?

Cod4 was brutal in the way that if you were good, you could dominate anyone.

The only counter-balance was that if the other team had a helicopter, it would purposely aim for the opposite top player.

And ps, BRING BACK 3/5/7 KILLSTREAKS AND GTF WITH ALL THE OTHER SHITTY ONES.

Now, time to win my yearly headset from a Cod game 8)

I will buy this.

But I will repeat this like I have done with every Cod game since Cod4

"Cod4 is/will/forever be/the best Call of Duty game".

Simply due to it's simplicity.

Why make a game in such a way that it benefits the poorer players?

Cod4 was brutal in the way that if you were good, you could dominate anyone.

The only counter-balance was that if the other team had a helicopter, it would purposely aim for the opposite top player.

And ps, BRING BACK 3/5/7 KILLSTREAKS AND GTF WITH ALL THE OTHER SHITTY ONES.

Now, time to win my yearly headset from a Cod game 8)

You're kidding yourself on if you think COD4 was some kind of haven for elite players were all the baddies were crushed under the might of pros like yourself.

Martyrdom, Juggernaut, Stopping Power, the RPD, frag spam, pretty much every submachine gun except the Skorpion, the M16 etc.

That game was just as bad as the rest, but people tend to put it on a pedestal because for the majority of console players it was the first multiplayer FPS they got into. It was good fun, but still full of shit.

You're kidding yourself on if you think COD4 was some kind of haven for elite players were all the baddies were crushed under the might of pros like yourself.

Martyrdom, Juggernaut, Stopping Power, the RPD, frag spam, pretty much every submachine gun except the Skorpion, the M16 etc.

That game was just as bad as the rest, but people tend to put it on a pedestal because for the majority of console players it was the first multiplayer FPS they got into. It was good fun, but still full of shit.

Juggernaut was counter-balanced with Stopping power. You never seem to see people complaining about Stopping power for some reason as much as people complained about Juggernaut.

Frag Spam? Only a problem for people who gravitated to nade spots.

What was wrong with the sub-machine guns? The skorpian had the same damage per bullet as the MP5, just less recoil and a smaller clip.

The M16 was there for everyone to use, it all depended how well you could use it. People who complained about it were always on the receiving end of the 3 bullet burst.

What on earth was bad about the RPD? For all the weapons you mentioned, are you saying they are overpowered, if yes, then why didn't you use them?

My first multiplayer FPS was Wolfenstein Enemy Territory circa 2004, Cod4 made everything about an FPS fun. It was better than the halo's that were out at the time, and seeing Halo fans seethe was a particular highlight of it's tenure as the best FPS console game ever made.

Cod4 never had the balancing problem as the other Cod's did. COD4 got it spot on, you were never killed because your connection was shit, or your opponent had a faster connection than you, it all depended where you shot them and what weapon you had. The way it should be. Fairness really just shouldn't be in the equation, if you aren't good at the game then you should try and get better.

Obviously today, you will find it hard to find a lobby where there are no hackers, but I could bet you that if infinity ward got their old development team back together, cleaned the game up, polished it a bit (the graphics were also a reason why it was so good, they were smooth and not rigid.) and re-released it, it would eclipse all the cods that have came after it.

Archived