TNA General

I'd heard that Kaz and Daniels hadn't been on it for a few weeks and Aries also hadn't been on recently.

I have absolutely no desire to catch up if those three aren't gonna be on it. Similarly I heard Joe's on-screen write-out might be because he's going.

Who the f**k do they have left if Kaz, Daniels, Joe and Sabin go? Angle and Sting have already gone so they don't even have those big name veterans.

I might skim through the PPVs but probably doubtful that I'll bother with it anymore.

I'd heard that Kaz and Daniels hadn't been on it for a few weeks and Aries also hadn't been on recently.

I have absolutely no desire to catch up if those three aren't gonna be on it. Similarly I heard Joe's on-screen write-out might be because he's going.

Who the f**k do they have left if Kaz, Daniels, Joe and Sabin go? Angle and Sting have already gone so they don't even have those big name veterans.

I might skim through the PPVs but probably doubtful that I'll bother with it anymore.

It's cool, they still have Bobby Lashley...

Up until about a month ago, EY was the comic element. Stripping down to his smalls during matches etc. Fair enough comparison.

He stopped doing that ages ago. He had a big run with Abyss for most of the last year. Plus he's been there for 10 years and has won various titles.

Out of the blue considering the struggles they have had recently but TNA have now signed with one of the worlds largest talents agencies, United Talent Agency who represent lots of the biggest stars and movie makers in Hollywood will now promote the companies shows and handling of all of their media and commercial negotiations.

Edited by TheGreenMonster

Out of the blue considering the struggles they have had recently but TNA have now signed with one of the worlds largest talents agencies, United Talent Agency who represent lots of the biggest stars and movie makers in Hollywood will now promote the companies shows and handling of all of their media and commercial negotiations.

They'll probably still balls it up.

• 2 weeks later...

I may be being harsh here but;

- Bully Ray goes to TNA headquarters and stomps around. Sounds familiar, like I've seen it in another promotion before, but I just can't place my finger on it.

- Knux has a long beard and wears a vest and now appears to have a 'family'; see the above point.

- The MVP turn was seen coming a mile off. There was no need for it. He could simply have challenged EY to a match. There must be about 4 faces left in all of TNA now. Everyone else is a heel now. MVP will end up as champion of course.

- Is Willow supposed to be funny? It truly is such a miserably shit character. Just exceptionally bad. And lazy when it's just Jeff Hardy wrestling in his usual gear with a Jeff Hardy t-shirt on and a mask. Bullshit. The promos are fucking awful. Just dreadful. I think they're supposed to be 'wacky' or 'zany' but they are just irritating and embarassing. It's the equivalent of someone wearing a 'wacky' tie, i.e. a total c**t trying far too hard and failing far too much.

- There was a ladder match for the tag titles which was pretty decent but shit like that is what ruins gimmicks. There was simply no need to have a ladder match. What was wrong with a regular match?

Sabin, Kazarian and Daniels officially gone from TNA.

Aye I heard that a bit ago. Poor stuff. Bad Influence were the best tag team in the business for a long time, but they just weren't getting used. Sabin was 7 or 8 times X Division champ and had his run with the TNA Heavyweight title for about 10 seconds, so he had nothing left to do and wasn't getting used. I'm sure all can make decent cash on the indies and in Japan. A certain other TNA original who couldn't agree a new contract with TNA is apparently making a decent bit more doing that than he did in TNA, and he just won the IWGP title in Japan.

It shows that TNA are fucking clueless at many things when they let three guys like that go yet have Bobby Lashley around. Fucking Bobby Lashley.