TNA General

Lockdown;

Missed the first hour which included an X-Division match (Kenny King, Zema Ion and that surfer guy from Gut Check), the Knockouts match and Ryan/Park.

The tag match was good. The wee promo before it was cool from Aries and Roode, playing into the contract stuff. Good wee match. Aries/Roode and Bad Influence were great as usual. Hernandez looked good, Chavo was disappointing again, fucked up a crossbody - missed Daniels and hit Aries right in the head. Dick.

Angle and Brisco in the cage was alright, it won't be remembered.

Lethal Lockdown was good fun, as usual. Eric Young comes out looking fantastic. Garrett Bischoff took some pretty sick weapons shots and a bump off the top of the cage.

Bully Ray and Jeff Hardy was good. The finish, while predictable, was well executed. No Brooke Hogan? Fantastic. Ray played it fantastically, great heat from the crowd and whatnot. Picked a good place to do it in San Antonio. Hopefully this kick starts the Aces and Eights storyline again and it gets better from here.

I've talked a lot of shit about the Aces and Eights and how their stable was a bit weak in terms of main events, they've remedied that now.

Apparently TNA are changing their pay structure. I believe they tape two episodes in one night, one live and the other straight after to be aired the following week so they're only going to pay their guys for coming in once despite taping two shows.

I'm sure that'll go down a treat! :rolleyes:

Edited by forehead7

I really, really hope that after Lockdown we aren't going to eventually end up with Hogan challenging for, and winning, the title at BFG.

The whole Aces & 8s is all Hogan remember. Everything has to be about him. Matt Morgan's stuff is currently about him too.

Once more the TNA guys looked like utterly useless clowns. When the Aces & 8s guys fired down during the main event, why didn't the TNA guys? I thought they were so desperate to fight them and get rid of them etc etc yet they're always nowhere to be seen when Aces & 8s do shit.

Also were there glass bottles being thrown at the end of Lockdown? Looked pretty dodgy anyway. Wanks whoever threw them. Impact should be interesting tonight, although I won't see it until Sunday night.

RVD is done with TNA. His contract was up as he hasn't signed a new one. He has always been open about how he was happy only having to fly into Orlando once or twice a month and spend the rest of his time getting doped up at home.

I imagine there are quite a few folk on the roster who won't be happy about having to go on the road now.

I really, really hope that after Lockdown we aren't going to eventually end up with Hogan challenging for, and winning, the title at BFG.

Also were there glass bottles being thrown at the end of Lockdown? Looked pretty dodgy anyway. Wanks whoever threw them. Impact should be interesting tonight, although I won't see it until Sunday night.

I just presumed Styles would win the title back at BFG.

TNA planted people in the audience and it was them who started the bottle throwing, so the Aces and Eights guys totally knew it was coming.

RVD is done with TNA. His contract was up as he hasn't signed a new one. He has always been open about how he was happy only having to fly into Orlando once or twice a month and spend the rest of his time getting doped up at home.

I imagine there are quite a few folk on the roster who won't be happy about having to go on the road now.

Good, RVD is an absolute joke these days anyways. He hasn't changed his moveset in about 15 years despite the fact that it's been 15, fucking, years.

WWE should sign him back for one more decent run.

RVD has been pish for years now. He almost wrestles the same match every time he's out there.

Also I heard that TNA wrestlers are delighted to on the road and away from the Impact Zone as most hated it.

DOC has really overdone it on the fake tan, especially his face. He looked ridiculous on Impact.

I've been complaining that the TNA guys are nowhere to be seen when Aces & 8s ratpack some poor c**t; I think after seeing them all get their totties last night, I now know why; they're shite. To get battered by scrubbers like Wes Briscoe, Garrett Bischoff, Mike Knox, DOC, Mr Anderson and Devon shows that they're a load of pussies.

I still despise Chavo and Hernandez. I hate the whole schtick Hernandez does; you know, how he and Chavo act tough yet cocky and cool. Get that pish to f**k.

Daniels and Kazarian continue to be the best tag team in all of wrestling today. Roode and Aries are getting up there now as well. AJ appears to have put on weight since being off. Get Robbie T's dancing to f**k.

I actually quite like Matt Morgan at the moment, except for the fact that his whole thing just now is yet something else to do with Hogan.

Talking of whom, I'm more convinced now than ever that Hogan will win the title from Bully Ray this year, most likely at BFG. I may weep bitter tears of agony and anger when/if this happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Jesus, that Gutcheck match last night was horrific!

Aye it was horrible. We watched Impact last night before Mania and said match was loudly mocked. Magno nearly killed himself and Pearce was raging at him and could be seen giving him a few digs. Neither deserve a contract. Pearce shouldn't get one for his shit nickname, and for being a bit of a Steve Austin rip off. And being shit. 17 years in the business and you're in Gutcheck kind of tells you something. And Magno will either kill himself or an opponent in the ring.

TNA are getting really good crowds at Impact now. Hopefully they can build on this and start challenging WWE. It would be the best thing for wrestling. If they keep plundering the indy's for talent then they'll do well. They just need to get shite like Hogan to f**k and stop wanking over Jeff Hardy. Also the Aces & 8s stuff has dragged on for far too long. Sort something out with it.

Also why did Bully need to give Brooke a front row ticket? She works for the fucking company. She doens't need a damn ticket!

Adam Pearce is hardly an Austin ripoff. He's not very good though. He reminds me a lot more of the likes of Paul Orndorff, but he's simply not as good as he was.

It was more in his facial expressions. And aye he's rotten.

Glad Pearce got punted. He's atrocious. I turned over in disgust/to watch the semi final highlights when they sent Magno to the ring. Surely they didn't give him a contract?

The AJ thing is getting a bit old now. Let's see some action!

Aces & 8s will clearly become an albatross to TNA if they don't sort something out with them soon.

Glad Pearce got punted. He's atrocious. I turned over in disgust/to watch the semi final highlights when they sent Magno to the ring. Surely they didn't give him a contract?

Nope, Davis and Prichard (love that he's gets booed to f**k) both said "no", Snow didn't even get to give an answer.

Nope, Davis and Prichard (love that he's gets booed to f**k) both said "no", Snow didn't even get to give an answer.

Thank f**k! The guy was abysmal. And worse, dangerous.

What's the point in Gut Check now anyway? I don't remember seeing a single winner on Impact.

Edited by DA Baracus

Thank f**k! The guy was abysmal. And worse, dangerous.

What's the point in Gut Check now anyway? I don't remember seeing a single winner on Impact.

Christian York and Joey Ryan were gutcheck, i think the others have been sent to OVW.

Christian York and Joey Ryan were gutcheck, i think the others have been sent to OVW.

I forgot about York. He's shite mind. Joey Ryan wasn't really Gutcheck; I know he was on it and lost, but that was just part of the storyline. He'd already been hired by TNA.