Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Dreadful episode on Monday. It started off badly with Cool Dad Chris and Roman Reigns smirking their way through the opening 20 minutes and got worse from there. Fights we've seen a hundred times before, guys like Kalisto getting buried just a week after making a huge statement, Tyler Breeze doing absolutely nothing, and the Wyatts looking strong again (before being buried on Sunday, no doubt).

I'm intrigued to see where they take these factions (even although some of them seem very arbitrary) but this was hardly the most exciting build to the Rumble.

Dreadful episode on Monday. It started off badly with Cool Dad Chris and Roman Reigns smirking their way through the opening 20 minutes and got worse from there. Fights we've seen a hundred times before, guys like Kalisto getting buried just a week after making a huge statement, Tyler Breeze doing absolutely nothing, and the Wyatts looking strong again (before being buried on Sunday, no doubt).

I'm intrigued to see where they take these factions (even although some of them seem very arbitrary) but this was hardly the most exciting build to the Rumble.

They would have been better off building factions prior to Survivor Series.

Is it just me but these days when something extremely positive is about to occur I think to myself "don't feck it up Vince" :( changed days.

If you watch his promo's on TNA on youtube. Most of them are amazing. Hopefully WWE don't ruin him.

AJ to debut on Sunday or Monday's Raw confirmed.

Confirmed by who though? I've read it on dirtsheets, but they were written in their very vague language to cover their arses when it all goes tits up.

For me though, I'd rather they waited until Raw. Unless...

1) they go completely off the wall and have him win it (very, very unlikely)

2) he's eliminated by/eliminates someone that he can have a proper good feud with (unlikely, the writers seem incapable of writing a good feud anymore)

Otherwise, just let the Rumble die down, and have him debut on Raw to setup an angle there