Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Good episode. I do like the feud between Ambrose and Triple H, it feels as though this is what we should be building to at WrestleMania. Goodness knows where Roman fits into it all. I've got a bad feeling Ambrose is going to be on the end of a massive beatdown at the end of Saturday night's PPV and his old pal will return and make the save. Hope not.

Good episode. I do like the feud between Ambrose and Triple H, it feels as though this is what we should be building to at WrestleMania. Goodness knows where Roman fits into it all. I've got a bad feeling Ambrose is going to be on the end of a massive beatdown at the end of Saturday night's PPV and his old pal will return and make the save. Hope not.

I'm seriously hoping they find a way to throw Ambrose into the main event.

So weird that Roman is in the Mania main event and hasn't been on RAW for 2 weeks. I don't know if they think he'll get a massive pop when he comes back because he's been off TV? I'm sure most folk would rather it was HHH vs Ambrose at Mania.

Apparently the IC title match is Owens vs Zayn vs Neville vs Ziggler vs Miz

As I said in a previous post, I think Reigns will come out at the end of Roadblock and make the save for Ambrose, probably in the hope that he'll get some of Ambrose's pop. At this moment, though, I can't see anything other than jeers and boos for the Big Dawg.

As I said in a previous post, I think Reigns will come out at the end of Roadblock and make the save for Ambrose, probably in the hope that he'll get some of Ambrose's pop. At this moment, though, I can't see anything other than jeers and boos for the Big Dawg.

Isn't Reigns off TV at the moment cos he'll get slaughtered by the crowds in the cities they are in during the build up to Wrestlemania?

I think Francesc has it right. They think that he'll get a big pop because he's not been on TV for a bit. Which shows they (or rather Vince) still don't get it.

Isn't he off-screen because he's recovering from surgery?  The real surgery that was covered up by the fake surgery.  He'll be back on RAW on Monday, where he'll get one over on HHH, then the next two weeks it'll be the other way around leading up to Reigns winning at WM.