Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

If he doesn't fight (or beat) Shane he is banned from future Wrestlemania's as the boss makes the rules.  Not quite sure how you could've missed that its been discussed at length on here.

Ah. Never caught that he would be banned if he didn't take the fight. However.....

Because this was bolted on at the end. It had already been a match for several weeks without the stipulation.

....this.

Roman Reigns' segments were pretty tragic. Other than the suicide dive, which drew a mixed response, everything the guy did was met with boos. I'm expecting a turn, if not at WrestleMania then on the following Raw. There's no way they can maintain this!

Reigns and the Uso's could make a good heel stable. They already have the heat even before they turn.

I think Reigns would be a great heel and would be a pretty popular face when he turned. 

In fact turning him heel is really the only way to salvage him now if they want him to be a headliner for years to come. A year or so as a heel followed by a good face turn would really establish him in the main event scene.

Rock was one of the best for knowing when to turn heel and how to play it, so perhaps he could advise Reigns?

Reigns really does need a turn now. He's nowhere near popular enough to be "the man" like WWE want him to be. But what then? They have Cena coming back soon. Do they do what they always do and end up just feeding Reigns to Cena and then not having any idea what to do next?

I don't think Reigns being a babyface is the problem. I think the writers are shit and won't make a genuine megastar while they are still in a job.

Reigns really does need a turn now. He's nowhere near popular enough to be "the man" like WWE want him to be. But what then? They have Cena coming back soon. Do they do what they always do and end up just feeding Reigns to Cena and then not having any idea what to do next?

I don't think Reigns being a babyface is the problem. I think the writers are shit and won't make a genuine megastar while they are still in a job.

Certainly they should not feed him to Cena. The days of Cena being a momentum killer are past I hope. Cena could be the guy to GIVE Reigns momentum by having him dominate the feud with a real bad streak. Cenas injuries have been building for a few years now, it's time to wind him down and use him as a guy who will help propel guys to the next level whilst still being relevant enough to be a threat with the odd main event level feud. Like HBK was in his second run.

Has there been any interaction between Reigns and Cena over the last 12 months? Other than one tag-team match, I think, they haven't been seen together (that match might have been on Smackdown, so it doesn't really count).

I'd like to see them go at it, no doubt they'd put on an excellent match. I agree that Cena should be putting over yung talent these days.

We Are Pars Fans!, on 04 Apr 2016 - 17:19, said:

Should be good tonight.

Balor club reported to be making their debut.

They're not really. It's all been the usual "they might debut" stuff, so as if they do, they can feel all pleased that they were right, even though at this point, they're only guessing like us.