Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Read a recap. That's more than enough. 

I'm done with watching or even keeping up this garbage. Give it 3 more weeks and they'll somehow wreck Bray Wyatt as well. 

Same. Sounds absolutely shite.

Shane McMahon as a featured guy when they have a huge roster filled with highly talented guys :lol:

Didn't we get a promo from the McMahons just a few months back saying some shit about giving the fans what they want and no more authority figures?!

Authority figures is all they know how to do. It's the only way they know how to get a guy over, but I doubt even that will work with Reigns, at least not in the long run.

Also; chucking Zayn in to a bin :lol:, but also  :1eye. Horrible stuff, and just the same boring pish we saw when Strowman was bullying Kevin Owens and locking him in portaloos and the like.

The stuff with the Revival is horrendously petty. 

Until the show is no longer written for the amusement of Vince McMahon, one of the biggest p***ks to ever live, then nothing will change.

5 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

I hope the tv ratings were absolutely miserable and the garbage decisions to arrest the plummet made little to no difference.

Up ever so slightly on last week to 2.24m viewers (65,000 increase) but still comfortably the 2nd worst rating of the year - also 3rd lowest rating in history following last week which was the lowest rating a Raw has ever drawn outwith Xmas and New Years day episodes.

They also bottomed out at 2m viewers in the 3rd hour, so yeah....it's made no difference and the real teller will be in next week's rating to see how many folk who remained this week are interested enough to tune in.

Could well be even lower again.

Edited by djchapsticks

They've absolutely fucked up the superstar shake up. Total mess from top to bottom. I have stayed loyal to this product for 21 years and rarely if ever missed an episode of Raw or Smackdown but this at the moment is as grim for me as I can mind. 

They'll still get their tenner a month off me right enough just for the back catalogue so I doubt they will be worried.

Just now, Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth said:

They've absolutely fucked up the superstar shake up. Total mess from top to bottom. I have stayed loyal to this product for 21 years and rarely if ever missed an episode of Raw or Smackdown but this at the moment is as grim for me as I can mind. 

They'll still get their tenner a month off me right enough just for the back catalogue so I doubt they will be worried.

Yeah, I've even chucked that now as well. Definitely not getting use out of it anymore.

I have always at the very least checked the results online but aye, I can't be bothered with even that now. The entire product is fucking boring, predictable and at times, nonsensical. I feel I could step away from it today, check back in 3 months and there will be very little movement anywhere. I mean what has really changed since the turn of the year? Kofi finally getting his break - that's it. Everyone else is hovering in the same place on the card they've always been and doing....well nothing. . Even guys who were gone and came back are just where they were. KO, Owens, Reigns....all slotted pretty neatly back into their own places on the card. McIntyre, Strowman, Corbin, Elias, Styles, Lashley, Balor, Joe. All milling about in the middle of the pack having wee scraps with one another, victims of 50/50 booking and none of them doing anything of note since about last November. 

Even Bray Wyatt, who BTW is a fucking master of what he does, is in serious danger of being a victim of the same path Sean O'Haire was forced down. Anyone remember O'Haire's brilliant 'Devil's Advocate' promo's that made him as interesting as they come but when it got to actual TV time, there were clearly only blank looks from writers who were expected to flesh out this character who had potential as a concept, so instead of exploring what to do with him, the gimmick was dropped and he was quickly shuffled off to being a jobber.

The new guys? Eh....they are remarkably talented but you know in the next few months, Ricochet is going to keep doing his flippy shit with no meaningful or sustained feud and Black is also going to end up just being booked as someone they might eventually do something with if they can be arsed to invest a bit of time.

It's like watching the Simpsons and at the end of the show, most everything goes back to normal, fresh for next week.

If you get more than 4 men in the ring, you instantly know it's going to be resolved with an offering of a tag team match. You have all the stupid, juvenile humour that the guys performing it, don't for a second believe in themselves, but old Vinny seems to get his kicks from slapstick and making his most valuable assets look like absolute halfwits rather than credible threats. Not forgetting all the old trope of 'oh I'll do this thing in secret even though there's someone standing right in front of me with a camera, filming....but not matter, I'll do it anyway and get shocked when I'm found out'

I could go on and on about how shite it is but yeah, reckon best thing to do is join the mass exodus from WWE output for a while.

This is the closest I've come to chucking WWE since the guest host/anonymous GM era. It's incredible that Vince thinks that the answer to tanking ratings is more Authority nonsense and Baron fucking Corbin.

I'm hoping that AEW is enough of a success to scare Vince into sorting things out.

I'll probably still keep blindly paying my tenner a month for PPV's and the archive, but as things stand, I would be more than happy to ditch the weekly shows

Aye I'm pretty tired with WWE stuff now as well. I've chucked the Network. I'll just go for a free trial whenever Takeover is on.

Nothing will change until Vince is gone.

I've chucked Raw and Smackdown and even the PPVs for now. I'm not one for getting myself upset about how people are booked and who should or shouldn't be pushed but right now it's the same thing every week and it's boring me to death. Still handing over my tenner every month though