Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I'd have liked seeing that, if the tag titles meant anything. They don't, so I'm much more in favour of Ziggler going solo.

I think the tag titles being on the pair of them could have elevated the titles a bit. Truth and Kingston are fucking rubbish, Truth should have stayed heel.

I think the tag titles being on the pair of them could have elevated the titles a bit. Truth and Kingston are fucking rubbish, Truth should have stayed heel.

Kingston isn't, he's great in the ring. Can't say I even have an opinion on his mic skills since I haven't heard him cut a promo in forever.

Swagger is fucking shit so I don't see how him getting the title would elevate it. As has been said, Ziggler moving away from Swagger and/or Vickie is great and hopefully they push him now Jericho's boosted.

A pretty meh episode, the only highlight was Bryan getting his Number 1 contender spot.

After watching the WWE again for 2 weeks i notice some serious problems with it:

- If you look at the roster for the WWE they are packed with plenty of Big name stars, Randy Orton, Del Rio, and so on who are on the storylines right now. But they also have plenty of decent enough stars waiting in the wings for a chance. I was surprised to learn The Miz is a former champion, and they have him in a storyline where hes moaning and greetin like a wean for his chance.

They have plenty of stars, but nothing to do with them. They dare not release them, lest TNA grab them like they did the likes of Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy and so on. So they keep them on, seemingly getting paid to do nothing. Then you have the big name stars who arent active the now, Undertaker, The Rock, Rey Mysterio. When they show up again they are gonna want thier shot too.

But they struggle to show 5 matches on a single episode now, cause they cut to adverts every 7 minutes or remind you of prior events 5 times per episode. They need to stop all this John Cena supporting the troops, kids, disabled, f**k im sure he will be writing a article about the pidgeons next. Stick it on the website and leave it there.

There arent enough belts for the number of wrestlers they have available, At one point WWE was hosting Raw, ECW and Smackdown on a weekly basis, whats wrong with doing that again? Better still have more than one PPV a month, maybe have a Raw and Smackdown PPV event, rotate them alternating two weeks between each other.

They can develop thier wresters, add more storylines, give us more matches and accually make use of all those guys in the back just sitting around.

A pretty meh episode, the only highlight was Bryan getting his Number 1 contender spot.

After watching the WWE again for 2 weeks i notice some serious problems with it:

- If you look at the roster for the WWE they are packed with plenty of Big name stars, Randy Orton, Del Rio, and so on who are on the storylines right now. But they also have plenty of decent enough stars waiting in the wings for a chance. I was surprised to learn The Miz is a former champion, and they have him in a storyline where hes moaning and greetin like a wean for his chance.

They have plenty of stars, but nothing to do with them. They dare not release them, lest TNA grab them like they did the likes of Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy and so on. So they keep them on, seemingly getting paid to do nothing. Then you have the big name stars who arent active the now, Undertaker, The Rock, Rey Mysterio. When they show up again they are gonna want thier shot too.

But they struggle to show 5 matches on a single episode now, cause they cut to adverts every 7 minutes or remind you of prior events 5 times per episode. They need to stop all this John Cena supporting the troops, kids, disabled, f**k im sure he will be writing a article about the pidgeons next. Stick it on the website and leave it there.

There arent enough belts for the number of wrestlers they have available, At one point WWE was hosting Raw, ECW and Smackdown on a weekly basis, whats wrong with doing that again? Better still have more than one PPV a month, maybe have a Raw and Smackdown PPV event, rotate them alternating two weeks between each other.

They can develop thier wresters, add more storylines, give us more matches and accually make use of all those guys in the back just sitting around.

Miz is given that shitty storyling because he's a fuckwit and didn't catch Truth when he did a dive out to the floor, he's a liability and as such is in the doghouse.

Undertaker can't be any more active and Rey is injured at the moment. What else can you do with them? More titles would clog up PPVs, the more stars they have, the more variance there is in title picture. Rock and Taker haven't been in the title picture for years. Whether the Rock's want for a title shot actually materialises is yet to be seen.

I'd need to check but the adverts will still only be every 12 minutes(on average). You just notice them more than you do with the likes of half an hour shows because this is a 2 hour 15 minute show so there's 8/9 sets of them.

As I said, more belts would clog up the PPVs. It'd be better to actually make the tag team titles and US title mean something rather than just throwing tag teams together and putting the US title on jokes like Santino. PPVs every two weeks?!? No one is going to buy PPVs every two weeks which is only going to decrease their profits and make the product worse!

Last night Big Show did a good job with his promo, then battering 3 other guys, including Brodus. It's a shame taht all this will be negated in a couple of weeks when cena beats him. Alhotugh it is a cage match, so they could have Cena escape the cage as a method of winning. Cant really see that happening though tbh. Clean victory for cena, big show back to midcard.

Punk vs Bryan was good, but I didn't want it so soon after the last match.

Punk vs Big Johnny is just a watered down Austin McMahon effort

Otunga is a graet character, but terrible in the ring.

Am I the only one who think Ziggler completely oversells? Dont get me wrong, he clearly has talent, but he just overdoes things.

Miz is given that shitty storyling because he's a fuckwit and didn't catch Truth when he did a dive out to the floor, he's a liability and as such is in the doghouse.

Undertaker can't be any more active and Rey is injured at the moment. What else can you do with them? More titles would clog up PPVs, the more stars they have, the more variance there is in title picture. Rock and Taker haven't been in the title picture for years. Whether the Rock's want for a title shot actually materialises is yet to be seen.

I'd need to check but the adverts will still only be every 12 minutes(on average). You just notice them more than you do with the likes of half an hour shows because this is a 2 hour 15 minute show so there's 8/9 sets of them.

As I said, more belts would clog up the PPVs. It'd be better to actually make the tag team titles and US title mean something rather than just throwing tag teams together and putting the US title on jokes like Santino. PPVs every two weeks?!? No one is going to buy PPVs every two weeks which is only going to decrease their profits and make the product worse!

It just strikes me that WWE are risking falling into WCW's trap. Aka holding onto more people than you need so your rival cant hire them.

Theres no way theres 12 minutes between adverts, from what ive been watching theres been adverts sometimes as short as 6-7 minutes apart.Then you have the promo's and endless crap taking up screen time.

Just strikes me it could be much better.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC