Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Why AW thought he could get away with saying that is beyond me. Even the simplest moron would know they'd be in trouble for making a rape joke on a PG show.

Yeah, if he'd just left it as "like Kobe Bryant, unstoppable" then he'd probably get away with it. But saying "in Colorado" seals it. Big Johnny Triple H will be wishes him the best in his future endeavours soon.

Most of the weans probably didn't even have a clue what he was on about. I wish there was more controversial and offensive jokes on the show.

Most of the weans probably didn't even have a clue what he was on about. I wish there was more controversial and offensive jokes on the show.

While I agree with the sentiment, he should know better. He knows the kind of show he's on and knows the limits, and that is obviously over the limit.

Can I ask what people want from the programme? Time and again you see people moaning about the PG content, for the first time in ages we've got someone cracking rude jokes and people are still not happy.

I laughed at AW's joke, the man is comedy gold. Considering the WWE has lived in the PG era for years, i like it when people push the limits.

If Cena ever turns heel, he should STF one of the Mask A Wish kids.

(not a real one obviously, yet it would be funny nonetheless)

Can I ask what people want from the programme? Time and again you see people moaning about the PG content, for the first time in ages we've got someone cracking rude jokes and people are still not happy.

My gripe isn't with the joke itself. It's with the fact that AW is stupid enough to do this shit. Which is a shame because he's been enjoyable.

I don't think there's anything wrong with where they are. We've seen that you can have fantastic storylines and match within the restrictions of PG. Cena/Punk last year pushed the limit (on some of Punk's promos) but it wasn't pushing it beyond breaking point like AW did last night. You don't need to be overly offensive to be entertaining, if you need to resort to that then you're probably best suited to a different show or a Seth Rogen film (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Who's not happy? I think all people have said was that he was an idiot for saying it knowing that he would get in trouble for it. There was no way he could ever have said that and not been in trouble with Vince.

WWE has issued an apology for a video Tensai posted late Monday night on the video sharing network Tout that could be perceived as racially insensitive toward Asian people.

"While in character, Lord Tensai (Matt Bloom) clearly took his storyline too far and he will be reprimanded for his inappropriate comments," WWE's statement reads, which was issued to multiple wrestling news outlets by company spokesman Kevin Hennessy.

The video, which has since been deleted, showed him traveling with his "personal chauffeur" Sakamoto to Indianapolis—the site of tonight's SmackDown taping—following Raw, and he remarked that it's "very, very dangerous" to drive with a Japanese person. He then slapped Sakamoto as he drove and ordered him "to open his eyes."

Another racially charged remark toward Sakamoto was made on Raw as commentator Jerry "The King" Lawler quipped following the Tensai vs. Tyson Kidd match, "When Tensai beats up Sakamoto, he changes his name to Sum Ting Wong."