Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Did I miss anything after Ziggler vs Riley?

A typical Cena win. CM Punk & Big Show came out and there was a wee scrap. CM Punk went down to commentary telling everyone that he is the champion & he'll be the one standing tall everyone. He then went back into the ring to finish them off but Big Show got up and KO'd Punk + Cena.

Punk stood tall last week, Big Show this. Which makes me think Cena will get his moment next week to make us think that anyone can win at Summerslam, when really Cena will most likely win.

Will it be a clean win though? A clean win over Kane would push him down to mid-card level and essentially mean him putting the mask back on was a nothing event and something else WWE just try to forget about.

Will it be a clean win though? A clean win over Kane would push him down to mid-card level and essentially mean him putting the mask back on was a nothing event and something else WWE just try to forget about.

Kane's been pushed there a few times though and somehow survived it. He's like a cockroach.

I loved Bryan's handling of the pro/anti-Cena chants. Put all the spotlight back on him within seconds. Decent match too; although the underdog Cena overcoming the odds thing is obviously played out, it was a nice wee change-up on it, him having Bryan wrestle rings around him as opposed to a plodding big man beating him down. Both came out looking good enough.

I never saw Brock first time round as I had stopped watching it before he came into it. I have yet to see anything that impresses me either in the ring or on the mic

He's had 1 match and he's hardly talked. He's never really been good on the mic but he's never had to be. His match with HHH will be another brawl type match as thats the direction they are going with (and it works) but he was/is a good wrestler.

YouTube some of his earlier stuff, especially from his feuds with Kurt Angle. He was massively impressive in his first run in WWE.

I think Lesnars performance in the match at Extreme Rules was fantastic. Especially when you consider he had barely wrestled in the previous 8 years.

Yeah, I enjoyed the match, even if the finish was shite.

If Heyman continues to talk for him then I'm all for him sticking around. Heyman is fucking excellent at getting people wound up, both scripted and legitimately.

I think Lesnars performance in the match at Extreme Rules was fantastic. Especially when you consider he had barely wrestled in the previous 8 years.

Indeed. There's not been a better match this year for me. Of course, is there really anyone better to be in there with if you want to have a good match on PPV? John Cena made Lesnar look like a fucking maniac in that match, and for all of the bitching about the ending, he took brass knux to the face followed by an AA on steel steps.

If that was Undertaker at Mania, he'd have been finished as well.

Indeed. There's not been a better match this year for me. Of course, is there really anyone better to be in there with if you want to have a good match on PPV? John Cena made Lesnar look like a fucking maniac in that match, and for all of the bitching about the ending, he took brass knux to the face followed by an AA on steel steps.

If that was Undertaker at Mania, he'd have been finished as well.

Too far.

The match was decent, but it wasn't a wrestling match, it was a brawl and I wasn't as emotionally invested as some of the other match ups I have been this year.