Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Thanks, one of my mates just told me that The Rock isn't going to be there tonight. Can't wait till he fucks off after Wrestlemania. Hope that Bryan and Kane split up soon as I would love to see Bryan get repackaged and put in the singles.

This whole Fandango shtick is fucking abysmal.

Surely they must be able to see how terrible it is. Then again you'd expect them to see how terrible it is before ever taking the idea off the page.

Suposedly McMahon is already bored of it, at least thats what i heard on FB. Hopefully it goes away quickly

Haters gonna hate.

14demuv.jpg

The character would be half decent if the guy playing him wasn't vanilla. He's not even vanilla. I like vanilla. He's a whole new level of shite bland.

I agree with that tbh. Firstly for a " dancer " he looked as if he had no rhythm and how to dance with a female. Secondly and more importantly he seemed like an amateur who practiced in front of his mirror his whole life thinking he was excellent when in reality he's got no comedy timing and completely oversells the schtick, and not in a so bad it's good way.

Apparently CM Punk interrupting the Paul Bearer tribute wasn't a popular move. I'm in the thinking that it's an absolutely fantastic move.

i can see why they did it, as otherwise taker has no real motivation for Wrestlemania. But i still find it pretty tasteless. Bearer gave alot to the company.

i can see why they did it, as otherwise taker has no real motivation for Wrestlemania. But i still find it pretty tasteless. Bearer gave alot to the company.

I don't see why it's tasteless. Bearer wouldn't have gotten that tribute if it wasn't for CM Punk's role in it. And from what I hear, it was a pretty good tribute.

And nothing that has happened tonight, takes anything away from anything Bearer gave to the promotion. If anything, it gives even more recognition to it.

I don't see why it's tasteless. Bearer wouldn't have gotten that tribute if it wasn't for CM Punk's role in it. And from what I hear, it was a pretty good tribute.

And nothing that has happened tonight, takes anything away from anything Bearer gave to the promotion. If anything, it gives even more recognition to it.

All im saying is that when Owen Hart died, they didnt turn it into part of a storyline, they mourned him. I personally would have done it differently

All im saying is that when Owen Hart died, they didnt turn it into part of a storyline, they mourned him. I personally would have done it differently

I don't think they're comparable at all. Mostly because Hart died on-air.

They used Eddie's death in stories, that's more comparable to Bearer's situation.