Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Haven't been on the Wrestling forum for a while to avoid Raw & Smackdown spoilers. I've been struggling to keep up to date recently with both shows and I'm still a week behind, so this may have been mentioned already in the thread but can anyone see Batista being unveiled as 'the new Haymen guy' on his Raw return on 20th Jan and going on to fued with CM Punk at 'mania?

Decent enough Raw, the legends and stuff were great but a fair amount of absolute shite on there.

Jake and the Godfather were proper mark-out moments for me, didn't think I'd see either (even if the Godfather was at last year's Rumble). Jake was made all the better as I knew there was something big happening at the end and had heard rumours of Hogan returning so feared the worst.

Too much absolute guff, Del Rio vs Sin Cara again? Khali vs Sandow again? Big E vs Axel again? A Divas match involving none of AJ, Natalya or Kaitlyn can go ram itself. (two weeks running that AJ and Natalya haven't been on Raw as well)

Bryan looked fantastic, I hope they allow him to be vicious under the new gimmick, even if he looks like a mechanic.

Good tag match with Rhodes/Goldust vs The Real Americans

Main event was good too.

Decent enough Raw, the legends and stuff were great but a fair amount of absolute shite on there.

Jake and the Godfather were proper mark-out moments for me, didn't think I'd see either (even if the Godfather was at last year's Rumble). Jake was made all the better as I knew there was something big happening at the end and had heard rumours of Hogan returning so feared the worst.

Too much absolute guff, Del Rio vs Sin Cara again? Khali vs Sandow again? Big E vs Axel again? A Divas match involving none of AJ, Natalya or Kaitlyn can go ram itself.  (two weeks running that AJ and Natalya haven't been on Raw as well)

Bryan looked fantastic, I hope they allow him to be vicious under the new gimmick, even if he looks like a mechanic.

Good tag match with Rhodes/Goldust vs The Real Americans

Main event was good too.

I agree with the majority of that. It is getting boring with them having the same matches all the time. It's not like any of the matches have been decent.

It was good seeing Scotty 2 Hotty and Jake the Snake.

I wonder whether Reigns will get his push now for a singles title.

I can see Bray and Bryan getting a shot at tag team titles at some point. Hopefully Bryan stays heel for a while.

I was certain that idiot Heath Slater was missing Old School but never mind as I actually enjoyed Too Cool's return. I also had a little chuckle at Bad News Barrett. Overall I really enjoyed the show. In particular the tag team match between Rhodes and the Real Americans. I have to say Daniel Bryan does look great as a member of The Wyatt Family.

Also I swear I heard "it's PG now Jake" when the snake was put on Ambrose face! :lol: