Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Bryan might not even make the Rumble.

He apparently suffered a 'pretty serious' concussion near the start of the cage match on Raw and has no recollection of the rest of the night.

Fucking hell.

I predict a storyline to get him back with the Wyatt's next week on raw :(

Wat. I thought he looked a bit blank for most of that match but when you're caught up in it you'd just mistake it for intensity or concentration or something. Would've been pretty funny if the end of the cage match was just spontaneous improv by a half-conscious Bryan.

Haha! Can you imagine the RAGE back in the gorilla if that was the case!

I reckon they were planning to have Bryan go in at number 1 in the Rumble and win it to further his underdog look. Obviously now with his concussion things are looking bleak, but he could come in at 30, eliminate whoever is left without taking any massive bumps and win in about 5 minutes of ring time. Pretty risky considering the alleged severity of the concussion, but I'd hate to see him screwed out of a title reign because of an injury at a bad time.

Without understanding how wrestling work's is it not that the longer Bryan isnt champion and the more times he is wronged by the authorities the more the crowds will love him? Id use he example of CM Punk, where he is loved when he's not champion but was disliked when he was the Champion mainly due to having who his manager was and the pish he was spouting about being the best there ever was etc.

Without understanding how wrestling work's is it not that the longer Bryan isnt champion and the more times he is wronged by the authorities the more the crowds will love him? Id use he example of CM Punk, where he is loved when he's not champion but was disliked when he was the Champion mainly due to having who his manager was and the pish he was spouting about being the best there ever was etc.

It could be, but that only works if he eventually gets the title. People might stop cheering for him if he just keeps getting buried and shitcanned. There has to be a payoff at the end of all his struggles and we certainly didn't see that with his feud with Orton (nor did Orton even look strong throughout it, it was shite writing purely to put Triple H over).

Punk's thing is different, they turned him heel so you were supposed to boo him when he was with Heyman.

I think giving Bryan a lengthy title rain could hurt him. Being the blue collar, baby face, who is below size for your average WWE champ being held down by the authorities just fits him absolutely perfectly. People can buy into him and get behind him, and they have.

I think he is one of the few current guys who doesn't need the title to be beloved.

I think giving Bryan a lengthy title rain could hurt him. Being the blue collar, baby face, who is below size for your average WWE champ being held down by the authorities just fits him absolutely perfectly. People can buy into him and get behind him, and they have.

I think he is one of the few current guys who doesn't need the title to be beloved.

thats what I was thinking just not able to explain it very clearly due to me having to do wiki checks to understand what most of you guys are talking about with he wrestling terms you use ^_^

I can kinda see that, but he's not even fighting against the Authority anymore. They had no idea what to do with him and/or they wanted to have Cena vs Orton so they just produced this Wyatts feud out of nowhere. It makes no sense and has been executed even more poorly.

Keeping him as the nearly man, oppressed and being told he can never do it has been done a million times....Bryan pulls it off to absolute perfection. He has crowds absolutely eating out the palm of his hand like nobody else on the planet just now...I'd go far as to say nobody is even in the same universe let alone same planet. Having him in the main event where he can never quite get over the final hurdle due to others not wanting him in that spot is A OK with me.

It is great to see how they have actually used a real life situation and adapted it to a storyline and have in actuality been able to get Bryan more over.

I say keep him away from the title for the time being.

They jumped the gun putting the belt on him briefly twice. Had they worked that up to a culmination at WM it would have been an epic moment, still could be a good moment, but I'm skeptical they'll go that way.