Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Ok I hold my hands up, Batista is a disgrace. I really thought he would have came back fitter and leaner due to his MMA training and shit but he's came back in worse shape than he was in before. I really thought he would have came back as a big dirty heel (which he was always decent at) and then work his way up to a title shot but they fucked it up AGAIN and had him get his shot the completely wrong way and as a result they have fucked up all their plans for him. Looks like they now have to turn him into a heel, by tonights evidence they seem to be going down the road of "I know you all hate me but I'll win you over, just watch me" attitude which is never gonna work as the fans want his blood and to be fair it's not his fault Vince / HHH screwed over Punk and Bryan to enable big Dave to cruise in there with a shot at the title and more importantly a main event match.

Tonight was embarrassing and it's surely a wake up call to HHH, he must have been watching it thinking " Oh dear god" for 2 reasons………1. He is clearly unfit, now I know many of the big fellas struggle with cardio, at the end of the day they're big massive lads but of all the big guys I've never seen anything quite like I did tonight, look at Big E, he could go for an hour if he wanted, it's pretty worrying. I know Batista is older but dearly me, at one point against ADR he struggled to do a spine buster, I really did cringe, when he went for a pin and ADR kicked out at 2 he could hardly even speak to the ref and at the end of the match he was hanging onto the ropes looking like he was about to die, also Orton had to wait for about 5 minutes to get a reply from him on the mic as he was so out of breath! 2. The fans hate his face and i feel a wee bit sorry for him, it's not his fault, he just reads the script and gets paid to do it, they have to turn him heel and I'm sure he'll be demanding it as it's embarrassing for him, he's supposed to be one of the main guys and he gets boo'd out the building and normally his matches drain out with no reaction from the crowd at all.

I was all for Batista coming back but I hold my hands up with this one and admit that I was wrong here chaps.

I don't understand all the hate for Hogan tonight, he went out, got a pop, done his usual stuff with the crowd and then advertised the network stuff. I kinda half expected a mid carder to come out and mouth off resulting in a yellow Hogan boot to the face.

Cesaro was tremendous once again, they need to push this guy to the very top, he's incredible in the ring and the crowd are all over him.

Apart from that I thought RAW was pretty MEH!

Taker coming out was amazing, goose bump city!! brilliant finish and perfectly executed as per from the big man. How good is it when you get a wee surprise like that, just lifts everyone no matter how average the rest of the show was, if it had been advertised 3 weeks ago and every week since that he was coming back then it would have been ok but not as good, as soon as that dong went I just done a big YAS! Really wish WWE would keep more returns under wraps.

Edited by M0rtonfc

I think it was pretty well known that Taker was returning last night. He was the sole reason I tuned in. Did they not disclose for sure whether he'd return? I'd have been raging after watching all that till 4am and he never came out!

I'm wondering if cena hurt his knee in the chamber, might explain why they suddenly ruled him out of wrestlemania completely.

If that is the case, I wonder if shield Wyatt's 2 could be away to take place.

I think it was pretty well known that Taker was returning last night. He was the sole reason I tuned in. Did they not disclose for sure whether he'd return? I'd have been raging after watching all that till 4am and he never came out!

Fair doo's, I had no idea at all, I don't read up on shit and stuff, I just record RAW then watch it later on, don't even watch Smackdown so I'm maybe not down with the kids!

Aaron Paul is on Raw next week

tumblr_m9fp7bVfJ11qk72exo1_500.gif

Tremendous! I bet he's more over than half the roster. Also hopefully this leads to a Mania match with Jesse and a wrestler vs Heisenberg and a wretler.

Edited by DA Baracus

Tremendous! I bet he's more over than half the roster. Also hopefully this leads to a Mania match with Jesse and a wrestler vs Heisenberg and a wretler.

Be a Better main event than what Snorton and Bootista will be. Edited by Rowan Vine's beard

Cena's injury isn't real apparently just storyline, so now what we are going to get is an injured SuperCena overcoming the odds to bury defeat his opponent again...fantastic

I'll say one thing for Cena, he sold it superbly. I genuinely believed he was potentially seriously injured. But aye, standard 'rise above it's bullshit.

Would absolutely love for the Bray to go over him clean at Mania.

I'll say one thing for Cena, he sold it superbly. I genuinely believed he was potentially seriously injured. But aye, standard 'rise above it's bullshit.

Would absolutely love for the Bray to go over him clean at Mania.

That is why everybody believed it was real, Cena hasn't sold anything for years :P