Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Hard to believe this is the same company that brought us the attitude era. Now they have the lions share of the market, they just don't have to try anymore.

Aye. The Attitude Era was a reaction to the same old pish that was peddled previously where it was the same old guys on top over and over. That's also the reason why guys like Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero etc jumped to WWF. If there a viable company to jump to now, I'm sure guys like Ziggler, Punk and Bryan would have done so by now.

If there a viable company to jump to now, I'm sure guys like Ziggler, Punk and Bryan would have done so by now.

It's all about money vs enjoyment now. Anyone of them would walk into any other company in the world and be the best guy in the company but they'd make shit-all.

I remember when people talked about tna like it was going to be the rival to wwe. Ain't gonna happen I think.

If they had someone like Heyman or JR booking it then I think TNA would be able to start competing. But they're writing is shit-awful. Before WWE started bringing in all the talented indie guys to NXT, TNA's roster was very competitive when compared to WWE's (and taking into account resources and the amount of TV time WWE has over TNA).

But then Dixie Carter became an on-screen character again...

Good.

What nonsense, Christian is one of the best wrestlers WWE has at the moment. His timing is perfect.

It's all about money vs enjoyment now. Anyone of them would walk into any other company in the world and be the best guy in the company but they'd make shit-all.

Yeah that was my point; that there isn't a WCW (or even an ECW) for guys to go to.

If WWE keep this shit up they'll be in trouble, especially with all the money they've sunk in to the network. They have a good chance of meeting their target at first, but if the current product continues to be so fucking shite then the subscribers will fall away I think.

If WWE keep this shit up they'll be in trouble, especially with all the money they've sunk in to the network. They have a good chance of meeting their target at first, but if the current product continues to be so fucking shite then the subscribers will fall away I think.

Pretty much, once everyone's watched all the on-demand stuff in the first year then they'll cancel their subscription.

At the time WCW were he best thing that could ever have happened to the WWE. It forced them out of stagnation and made them creative, risk taking and for about 2 years or so the fans had 2 fantastic shows to watch. Now there is no challenge, WWE know that for as long as Cena can bring in the kids, the company doesn't have to try much, if at all. It's a sorry situation.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Cesaro was unbelievable, unless he's lined up to win the chamber you would have thought Cena could have put him over and let him win that match. Cesaro was quite simply brilliant in that match, please don't waste this talent WWE, he's got a huge fan base now too!

Edited by M0rtonfc