Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Who is to say it wasn't a work all a long? Seems very far fetched but I think the idea of Vince thinking Batista vs Orton headlining 'Mania 30 is also far fetched.

The crowd are going to absolutely shit all over Raw tonight with loud chants for Punk throughout. I think the only way he'd return so soon is if he's been guaranteed a spot in the main event.

The crowd are going to absolutely shit all over Raw tonight with loud chants for Punk throughout. I think the only way he'd return so soon is if he's been guaranteed a spot in the main event.

Seems to be the only reasonable explanation for him coming back. He certainly wouldn't come back for a feud with Kane.

Would be difficult to save a match that has Batista in it but I'm sure he'll give it his best. If he does get to be in the main event, I'm not sure how they'll go about justifying it but I'd say it will be worth waiting a little longer for D Bryan to get a chance.

I hope CM Punk wins the title and has a decent enough run. Then a little further down the line Bryan can take it from him an an epic encounter that everyone will want to see.

I don't think he'll be in the title match, nor will he win it. I assume Batista came back with the promise of winning the title at Mania and having a long run.

I assume we're past the point of spoiler tags now. What would save this is if he returns and they turn him heel and have him turn on Bryan. That gives you a good match, while both guys would be outside the title picture, it's still going to be a fantastic match that will sort of appease the wrestling fans.

I'm going to have a sleep after work so I can watch this. It's going to be one of the must watch episode's Of Raw in a long time. Edited by Rowan Vine's beard

You wouldn't have to have him dressed up at all.

Have Cult of Personality play, the lights go out. Then Barrett's music plays and the stage explodes and all you see is a spotlight on it as Barrett's glorious podium shoots up from the wreckage.

I guess it would kind of need to be the last segment of the night but it would be excellent.

I'm pretty certain that fans would know it wasn't Punk if it was Barrett given the size difference.

True what i was getting at is the how funny the seethe would be if something like that happened, what i dont understand is when the fans tonight are saying they will hijack raw if he doesnt show, and if he does he will no doubt appear at the end, how will they hijak it they have to wait until the last 5 minutes, and then it will go off air? If you can make ANY sense of that...