Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Wtf was that Bulgarian thing all about?

Can't see Punk returning tonight, isn't happening.

Seems to be another beast they are trying to fit in. Not sure anyone is particularly fussed by it though. Straight to the bottom of the pile with Khali after a few months no doubt.

First hour was great, after that well... Yet another episode of Raw going off the air with Bryan laid out on his arse. Very disappointing. Find it so odd how they hinted at Punk so much when they had previously been so careful about not even featuring him on stuff like the opening titles. Glad Rollins walked out on The Shield, he's by far my favourite of them.

Mania 30 is going to be a huge dollop of shite on top of 1 or 2 decent matches at this rate.

Think Lesnar came very close to hitting the crowd with the monitor there

I think he might have actually caught someone. If you watch carefully, you can see a member of staff behind the announce table talking in to a headset. Then the camera pans to Lesnar and in the background, at the far corner of the ring, there's a couple of guys helping someone to their feet.

Wtf was that Bulgarian thing all about?

Can't see Punk returning tonight, isn't happening.

Seems to be another beast they are trying to fit in. Not sure anyone is particularly fussed by it though. Straight to the bottom of the pile with Khali after a few months no doubt.

Rusev is fantastic, you should watch his NXT stuff. He's got tremendous speed and agility for a guy that size.

I think he might have actually caught someone. If you watch carefully, you can see a member of staff behind the announce table talking in to a headset. Then the camera pans to Lesnar and in the background, at the far corner of the ring, there's a couple of guys helping someone to their feet.

I think so too, you can hear the crowd go "oohhhh" when he throws the one over the ring. It must've bounced or something though.

I think Sheamus has injured himself again, hence the Christian attack after the match. They can use that say he got injured. Held his arm/shoulder for most of last quarter of the match.

White noise? More like white chocolate...

Rollins was fantastic in that exchange in his match. In fact that entire match was once again immense. Both the Wyatts and the Shield seem to just go for it and work stiff as f**k. Ambrose's relentless intensity was amazing.

The other highlight of the show for me was Cesaro catching Big E like he did. There was absolutely no help or leverage from Big E to help Cesaro catch him like he did. Utterly scary strength.