Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Why? Naomi is a walking botch. And we've seen that and Natalya before. Surely you want FRESH stuff?

"Vicky your fired for letting Roman Reigns earn a shot at the title. One week later. Gives reigns another title shot. "

So true. :D

edit: ignore the poor grammar.

Edited by Waffelz

Why? Naomi is a walking botch. And we've seen that and Natalya before. Surely you want FRESH stuff?

"Vicky your fired for letting Roman Reigns earn a shot at the title. One week later. Gives reigns another title shot. "

So true. :D

edit: ignore the poor grammar.

Nobody reacted to fresh. You give Paige a match with Tamina, yawn and Tamina disappears. You give Paige a match with Alicia Fox, yawn she's shite.

Why were folk talking earlier as if John Cena did absolutely nothing for Bray Wyatt? He was booked to win, as he always is, because he's McMahon's golden boy. But that entire rivalry helped to push Wyatt big time. It's up to WWE to capitalise on that. The timing of having those two guys go at it wasn't great anyway. Because the next logical step for both would be to move up the ladder, but right now, there's not actually anywhere for Wyatt to go. So it's back to the upper midcard which is LOADED at the moment.

Love Miz, love Y2J, Love Wyatt's. It's a win-win-win situation. WIN!

This. I was more than content when Miz came out, he's at his best when he's a wee dick of a heel. When Jericho came out I exploded, really didn't see that coming!

Thought it was a pretty good Raw. Even Ziggler got a win! Have to say I thought Vince McMahondow was absolutely hilarious and it's a shame that Sandow is so good at these kind of things because they'll keep making him do them. However, I have firm faith he's going to win the IC title at Battleground, and it'll be a wonderful moment.

Y2J/Wyatt will surely be ace. Always good to see Y2J back. He's one of my all time favourites.

Ambrose got another massive pop. The guy is so over just now. Good stuff.

You have to say that The Shield thus far have been exceptionally booked. Their split might have been a bit premature but you've now got three singles guys who are really over and all of whom have different styles. They've pretty much just created 3 new headliners if they continue to push them.

Pretty good Raw, though I was spoiled on both Jericho and AJ's returns.

WWE can f**k right off with ending matches during the breaks, I can't believe they actually did that. Not every watches live, nevermind has the app while watching live. It's so fucking stupid, whoever thought of that idea should get fucking reamed out.