Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

He's still technically got a rematch so it would make sense for him to have a go at the title once before mania, then fall down into midcard/tag team territory if he wants to continue. I think there'd be a lot less animosity towards him if he returned this time, he was gaining a bit more fan favouritism before he left, if only for the comedy value. He's a bit crap but I still think he could do a job if used properly.

I'm not Cena's biggest fan, but I absolutely prefer him when he's at least taking opponents seriously. Still not a huge fan of the "black southern preacher" voice but its infinitely better than "lol poop i'm so goofy!" voice he does from time to time.

Brock is awesome at taped promo's. Just let Heyman do 99% of talking in the ring, and have Brock do those cool backstage video interviews.

edit: why did Cena have to destroy the Wyatt Family? Why not someone like, say, Kane? Didn't like that one bit.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

The really frustrating thing about the Wyatt family thing is that I actually thought the original Cena promo was decent. It did what it had to do, which was set him up as a contender for the title. They didn't need to have the Wyatt thing at all.

I've made a promise to myself to stay awake for the whole of Raw, haven't done that in 4 weeks or so. The opening segment was alright, I guess. Getting real tired of the Bella shit but, the WWE are wanting RAW viewers to tune into Total Divas, a show that centers around Brie and Nikki but are also going for a feud with them at the same time? The concept totally contradicts itself.

This is absolutely garbage stuff. With the exception of Damian Sandow's turn, it's been a rum episode. As always, anything involving the Bella twins is rotten - are they being pushed to compensate for Daniel Bryan's absence? Mark Henry's burgeoning feud with Rusev is more or less the same as the feud between Rusev and Jack Swagger - "America's great, and I'm going to prove it!" and so on.

Shouts to the brer shouting "Don't do it! He's only got one leg!" when Goldust battered one of those Uso jobbers.

I noticed the sign, didn't see the wee "u cant see me" thing on the other side and was truly baffled by it. :lol: A shiter of a RAW, really embarrassing, best match probably the Ziggler/Sheamus tag one, I hope if WWE aren't going to properly utilise Sandow they keep him as Miz's stunt double, good stuff. I've said before the Bella shit is garbage, more deserving and talented Divas behind the curtain. However this is probably their reward for starring in Total Divas.

I miss Ambrose :(

Is the guy who was shouting "Don't do it, He's only got one leg!" BrockLesnar Guy? Great flashback to the Rollins heel turn, "WHY?" :lol:

Edited by Adrian Madaschi