Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Think I'm going to go back to just watching the PPV's. Raw has been unbearable for the last couple of weeks. There is no need for it to be a 3 hour long show. Not sure what's worse - the amount of adverts or the amount of shite matches that last less than 2 minutes (eg. Total Divas, Adam Rose, Rusev).

Very poor Raw. The Bellas are awful. I'd love to see them put AJ over Steph but that's not likely to happen.

With regards to the opening segment, Triple H threatened to take the spot against Lesnar off Cena and said he had to prove himself later. So why did they then, proceed to advertise the match throughout the show and why did Cena tag out and let Reigns seal the victory?

Very poor Raw. The Bellas are awful. I'd love to see them put AJ over Steph but that's not likely to happen.

With regards to the opening segment, Triple H threatened to take the spot against Lesnar off Cena and said he had to prove himself later. So why did they then, proceed to advertise the match throughout the show and why did Cena tag out and let Reigns seal the victory?

Probably to make him relevant this week.

Agree with the point about Rose. Just feel that there is far too much filler. It's a three hour show that they struggle to fill with quality material but it'd be so much easier if they played to the strengths. Instead, over the past month we've had a lot of time dedicated to the awful Bellas. On Monday, there was about a 30 second 'match' between Total Divas cast members. They obviously aren't confident in them having a match so just cut them and give the time to someone who can wrestle and/or talk a wee bit. A one minute match for Adam Rose, what is that achieving?

Hopefully Ambrose returning will spark it into life a bit. They've stacked the deck slightly for Raw next week because they're up against the NFL now so hopefully it gets better.

The adverts killed it for me. After my shift i just wanted to see some wrestling. Is it too much to ask?? A 3 hour show weekly could put on so much quality. But the ad breaks make me sick with it.

Back to Rumble and Mania build ups at this,rate.

Just tuned in for the last half hour.

I've missed a couple of weeks of this shite but I really wish that they'd make up their fucking minds what they're doing with Kane. Corporate Kane/Demon Kane Corporate Kane/Demon Kane.

Get it sorted WWE.

Corporate Kane with no matches please :)

Not sure how seeing as they're twins but Brie Bella looks well better than Nikki bella.

Agreed it was a particularly shitey raw. Triple H was messing his words up, JBL was either pished or high and the same old cena beats everyone act. Don't get goldust and stardust being heel though.

Feel bad for sandow he's really down the pecking order now but he can be hilarious at times.

Not sure how seeing as they're twins but Brie Bella looks well better than Nikki bella.

Agreed it was a particularly shitey raw. Triple H was messing his words up, JBL was either pished or high and the same old cena beats everyone act. Don't get goldust and stardust being heel though.

Feel bad for sandow he's really down the pecking order now but he can be hilarious at times.

Brie just looks more classy than Nikki, and the latter seems like a bit of a cow.

It's a bad time to be WWE right now, with Ambrose and Bryan both missing and their champion turning up once a month. I actually think g/sdust make good heels. They don't know how to utilise any of the their stars but, don't even get me started on Sandow getting mis-used, love that guy but I still don't get the point of Cena "destroying" Wyatt, when Wyatt was just starting to get relevant again.

I won't be staying up to watch it on Monday, what is actually the point?

It's a bit 'fairy tale' but it would be awesome for all the big guns to come back and face Lesner in the coming months until the end of the year. Cena, Batista, Reigns, even HHH. Maybe The Rock back if available for a shot around Royal Rumble. All to get destroyed by Lesner. Only for Undertaker to come back 'out of the blue' and beat Lesner at next years Wrestlemania in a proper swan-song victory winning the belt then recinding it and retiring.

They could always use Sting as the man to beat Lesnar.

Neither is Taker coming back to beat Lesnar.

Such an idea is stupid and shit.

Reigns is so evidently being prepared to win the title at Mania (he'll win the Rumble unless he gets injured).

Edited by DA Baracus

Fantasy booking:

Have the Lesnar vs Reigns match early, say at the Rumble. Have Reigns win but only due to interference from a returning Rock, setting up Rock vs Brock at mania.

Post match Lesnar beats down on the Rock and Reigns. At which point Rollins enters and cashes in his MITB briefcase. Dean Ambrose then wins the Rumble, setting up a 3 way Shield match for the title at Mania.

Would never happen but would be a decent swerve.