Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

And the delay is due to 'talks ongoing with potential partners' which does not bode well as it suggest a Canada style deal whereby they don't have an over the top access website, but a cable channel deal. Awful news.

So it would be a sky channel similar to the F1 channel? I would be happy with that. Other ways to access the website version for on demand stuff.

I know I would watch far more if there was a dedicated channel. At moment ill channel flick then leave on sky sports news etc. This would be a great alternative

Pushed back to 1st Nov

Out of the 170 odd countries getting the Network, Im pretty sure UK is last

That's not when we're getting it, that's when they're gonna announce our launch date. So it could be even later than that!

If it's a dedicated channel then I'll be doing the proxy route, On Demand is the only service I want given I'd only be watching through my computer and I want to be able to choose and watch what I want, when I have time.

- It is said that even if WWE decides against doing a John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose match on RAW with the winner facing Seth Rollins in a cage at the upcoming WWE Hell In A Cell pay-per-view, that plans are to have a Cena-Ambrose singles feud eventually.

– WWE will be airing “Sneak Peek: The Best of Sting” on the WWE Network on Friday night at 10pm EST. The show will be a preview of the new WWE DVD, with the synopsis reading as follows:

“This Sneak Peek gives you a glimpse inside the seven hour collection of the best matches and moments starring the franchise of WCW – Sting.”
VIDEO: Top UFC Contenders Have HEATED Exchange Backstage After Controversial Fight

(Partial Credit: PWInsider.com)

If they turn Ambrose heel

Annoyed-facepalm-picard-l.png

- It is said that even if WWE decides against doing a John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose match on RAW with the winner facing Seth Rollins in a cage at the upcoming WWE Hell In A Cell pay-per-view, that plans are to have a Cena-Ambrose singles feud eventually.

– WWE will be airing “Sneak Peek: The Best of Sting” on the WWE Network on Friday night at 10pm EST. The show will be a preview of the new WWE DVD, with the synopsis reading as follows:

“This Sneak Peek gives you a glimpse inside the seven hour collection of the best matches and moments starring the franchise of WCW – Sting.”

VIDEO: Top UFC Contenders Have HEATED Exchange Backstage After Controversial Fight

(Partial Credit: PWInsider.com)

If they turn Ambrose heel

Annoyed-facepalm-picard-l.png

Wouldn't be suprised to be honest, with D-Bryan and eventually Reigns coming back Cena's top babyface status if coming undone. Ambrose is more popular than him right now, fact.