Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Aye me too. My first memories of wrestling was watching the video of WWF World Tour 88/89 which my friend had got sent by his cousin in America who recorded it from TV or something In late 1989.

I remember being pissed off because Tito Santana got sat on by Earthquake and he was my favourite. I'm sure Hacksaw Jim Duggan went up against Kendo Nagasaki as well.

Christophe, on 12 Oct 2014 - 10:44, said:

Hell yeah!

Top 5 HHH?

1: HHH vs Cactus Jack - Street Fight, RR 2000

2: HHH vs Undertaker - No Holds Barred, Mania XXVII

3: HHH vs HBK - Street Fight, SS2002

4: HHH vs HBK - Hell in a Cell, Bad Blood 2004

5: HHH vs The Rock - Ladder Match, SS1998

I have the two Rock matches as #1 and #2 from 2000, the Cactus match as my #3, the ladder match as my #4, and the HBK match as my #5. Incidentally, the HBK cell match is about #3947402

Wasn't it on at around 9/10?

Smackdown on a Saturday as well.

Yeah, used to be Raw on a Friday night 10pm-midnight. Smackdown on the Saturday. That was certainly the case around late 90's/early 00's.

I remember back then, I was around 13/14 years old, the wrestling used to be on Sky Sports 3 which was channel 36 on the old cable boxes (think they were Telewest). At midnight on channel 36, Sky Sports 3 ended and you got the 10 minute freeview of Television X.

As a young teenager back then.... Glory days!

Didn't Smackdown used to be on at 10/11am on a Saturday as well?

Yeah. I remember missing it a few times cause I'd stay up till midnight on the Friday and I'd wake up at like 1pm and be raging I'd missed it (and that my brother/sister didn't wake me up for Smackdown!)

The channel 4 ppv's can suck my balls...ad breaks every 15 minutes, whether something was going down or not.

I remember the Big Show returning at the 2001 Royal Rumble after he had been punted down to OVW for months because of his weight and they went to an ad break as soon as he came out, big fvcking shock return and they go to an advert before he even hits the ring :angry:

I remember the Big Show returning at the 2001 Royal Rumble after he had been punted down to OVW for months because of his weight and they went to an ad break as soon as he came out, big fvcking shock return and they go to an advert before he even hits the ring :angry:

Remember that :lol: