Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

DavidMcG, on 06 Jan 2015 - 09:48, said:

I think it's great that they are giving Wyatt and Ambrose plenty air time and allowing them to have long and varied matches but for whatever reason it just isn't working for me.

It's because Wyatt is horribly overrated, and Ambrose isn't the guy to hide that.

Booker is better than Lawler but not by a huge margin tbh. Would have preferred Renee Young

Renee's good for backstage interviews etc, but she's f*cking horrid as a commentator, wouldn't have minded Corey Graves tbh, he was really good when I was watching NXT REvolution.

stag317, on 10 Jan 2015 - 14:26, said:

Do you think we will ever see a return to attitude era? In the past I would watch the entire raw episode, nowadays I forward through 70/80% of it.

Attitude era could be as bad as it is now quite easily. Some amount of utter shite they churned out. And even some of the PPVs around that time were fucking horrendous as well, while the worst PPVs seem to get nowadays are "meh".

It'd be good if they showed some balls now and again, but it could be much worse.

Attitude era could be as bad as it is now quite easily. Some amount of utter shite they churned out. And even some of the PPVs around that time were fucking horrendous as well, while the worst PPVs seem to get nowadays are "meh".

It'd be good if they showed some balls now and again, but it could be much worse.

I'm all for naked Mideon coming back as well.