Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Didn't realise tbh. I'm watching the shows but not really paying much attention to anything as it's all so boring. The worst time of year to have absolutely no interest in it too.

I'll likely pick up my interest again in the final couple of days before the Rumble. The title match is appealing now and there is going to be so much top talent in the Rumble match. Obviously everyone reckons it'll be Reigns or Bryan to win. But with the likes of Ambrose, Wyatt, ORTON (assuming he returns), Ziggler, Ryback, & Rusev it certainly won't be easy. Any news on a Sheamus return? He'd be in with that lot if cleared too.

I think it's great that they are giving Wyatt and Ambrose plenty air time and allowing them to have long and varied matches but for whatever reason it just isn't working for me.

I feel like I should be invested in this feud but im almost sort of bored of it and the matches. I'm a big fan of both but something isn't clicking. I can't blame lack of mic/promo time or lack of match time so I'm not really sure what it is. They even main evented a ppv and a couple of raws so the wwe have given them a chance to shine but I feel it's not been taken.

Anyone else the same?

I think it's great that they are giving Wyatt and Ambrose plenty air time and allowing them to have long and varied matches but for whatever reason it just isn't working for me.

I feel like I should be invested in this feud but im almost sort of bored of it and the matches. I'm a big fan of both but something isn't clicking. I can't blame lack of mic/promo time or lack of match time so I'm not really sure what it is. They even main evented a ppv and a couple of raws so the wwe have given them a chance to shine but I feel it's not been taken.

Anyone else the same?

Yeah man, never thought I'd go off Dean Ambrose but really can't get into this stuff with Wyatt (I'm a big fan of his too). There was no real need for them to feud - Ambrose's beef with Rollins was pretty great fun as it was, so there was no need to suddenly pair him with Wyatt like that (although I appreciate Rollins has moved on). Wyatt's promos are just the same schtick over and over again.